Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2020, 07:42 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 5th July, 2020

Good Morning all popped on pre dog walk and washing on machine and another lot on line. But no daily so here I am starting it.

Moyra Hope you had a nice lie in.

Chris A restful weekend for you both hopefully and that Gary is settled in like he has never been anywhere else.

Lynn Hope the breeze is as good for dying there as it appears to be here and your garden change round is going well before and after pictures would be excellent.

Sue How is your new lawn coming on?

Losos Thanks for the "high five" on my repairquite chuffed myself.

Brenda Well one offer means that people are interested how many houses did you view before buying yours? and what made you buy it?

Griff Great news on the seeing Steve and Mom eating new items of clothing all on the up.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2020, 08:14 AM
Good morning Kazz and all to follow. Thanks for opening up I had a bad night so had a lie in. I could do with going back to bed now do not feel at all well.

Have a good day everyone, hope it stays dry for you Lynn with all that gardening you have to do.

Stay warm and dry and above all stay safe and well, God bless all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2020, 08:30 AM
Good morning Kazz, Moyra and all who follow

Hope all is going well with Gary and that you and Dave are now able go rest Chris

Lovely for you to see Steve and the present he bought for you Kelly. Also that mum is eating

Well done on the repair to the washing machine Kazz. No stopping you now

Nice to see you Harvey and hope all is well with you all

Fingers cross Brenda you will soon be on your way.

Another damp day here ut a quick walk with Teazle. Veg for lunch done, pastry base for lemon meringue pie made and resting in the fridge also ironed eldest son's washing which I did yesterday and hung on the airer. Now for a coffee.

The new grass is doing well Kazz although a different colour from the rest but now doubt it will soon change. It just means that I now have three different greens for my lawn

Hope all are wll

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-07-2020, 10:25 AM
Morning Kazz, Moyra, Sue and all to follow.
Dry but very windy. Have washing on the rotary line today yayyyyy.
Having a cuppa then we start the garden. Will get some pics Kazz.
Have done and online Iceland shop, started feeding Dillon home cooked and a little dog food mixed in he seems to be enjoying that better. Have also ordered some mineral supplements to go with home cooked diet. Also done an Ocado shop online to. Iceland arriving tomorrow and Ocado Thursday.

Moyra hope you feel better soon.
Sue putting me to shame again, you have done so much already.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends to.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2020, 11:22 AM
Good afternoon all.

Been up to Gary's. Now got the new bedding on and ................ wait for it ..................... it is finished

Just our normal visits now, but at last we've got him sorted until it's time to order a sofa when things get fully back to normal.

The pubs opened here yesterday and there were at least two brawls where the police had to be called out. Both separate incidents.

Doomed me thinks.

So many cars on the road today all headed into town. A lot of caravans seem to have opened up. The pandemic seems to have been forgotten
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2020, 12:55 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Kazz, Moyra, Sue and all to follow.
Dry but very windy. Have washing on the rotary line today yayyyyy.
Having a cuppa then we start the garden. Will get some pics Kazz.
Have done and online Iceland shop, started feeding Dillon home cooked and a little dog food mixed in he seems to be enjoying that better. Have also ordered some mineral supplements to go with home cooked diet. Also done an Ocado shop online to. Iceland arriving tomorrow and Ocado Thursday.

Moyra hope you feel better soon.
Sue putting me to shame again, you have done so much already.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends to.
Lynn that's a good idea worth the little effort it takes to fed home cooked my old cats used to love spaghetti bolognaise (cat version) and all my animals have loved anything tinned fish with tomato sauce; sauce.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2020, 12:56 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning Kazz and all to follow. Thanks for opening up I had a bad night so had a lie in. I could do with going back to bed now do not feel at all well.

Have a good day everyone, hope it stays dry for you Lynn with all that gardening you have to do.

Stay warm and dry and above all stay safe and well, God bless all.
Oh dear Moyra sorry to hear that just generally unwell or something specific?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2020, 12:57 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Kazz, Moyra and all who follow

Hope all is going well with Gary and that you and Dave are now able go rest Chris

Lovely for you to see Steve and the present he bought for you Kelly. Also that mum is eating

Well done on the repair to the washing machine Kazz. No stopping you now

Nice to see you Harvey and hope all is well with you all

Fingers cross Brenda you will soon be on your way.

Another damp day here ut a quick walk with Teazle. Veg for lunch done, pastry base for lemon meringue pie made and resting in the fridge also ironed eldest son's washing which I did yesterday and hung on the airer. Now for a coffee.

The new grass is doing well Kazz although a different colour from the rest but now doubt it will soon change. It just means that I now have three different greens for my lawn

Hope all are wll

Have a good day and stay safe.
Awww Sue you have a patchwork garden how lovely. I love lemon meringue may make one for next time I have people in the garden LOL
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2020, 12:58 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all.

Been up to Gary's. Now got the new bedding on and ................ wait for it ..................... it is finished

Just our normal visits now, but at last we've got him sorted until it's time to order a sofa when things get fully back to normal.

The pubs opened here yesterday and there were at least two brawls where the police had to be called out. Both separate incidents.

Doomed me thinks.

So many cars on the road today all headed into town. A lot of caravans seem to have opened up. The pandemic seems to have been forgotten
Chris that's fantastic, I am really chuffed its all come together hopefully your hubby can get himself sorted health now. And you can both take a breathe
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-07-2020, 03:18 PM
We're cream crackered, but all done. Only slight problem is I cannot see the birds on the feeding station from where I sit now we've moved it.

Sue I think I need a piece of that lemon meringue pie.
Chris so pleased everything is now done and you can now ease up.

Before pictures. Well sorry for some reason not able to upload the pictures.