View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2006, 09:20 PM
Are you sure it was a lowchen? Tho wouldnt suprise me if it was a lhasa cut like a poodle
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2006, 10:22 PM
I agree with Pita. I scorn dogs dressed in human style clothing, people who buy a coated breed than have it shaved off periodically, but I also scorn cosmetic surgery and anything vaguely under the heading of "fashion".
It's personal taste .... horses for courses. As long as the dog is happy and healthy, it is up to the owners, if they want to "spoil" the appearance of their dog, let them get on with it....... there are worse things in this world. If I don't like it, I don't do it - but I wouldn't tell anyone else to share my views.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

09-10-2006, 10:45 PM
Originally Posted by Wheaten mad View Post
Are you sure it was a lowchen? Tho wouldnt suprise me if it was a lhasa cut like a poodle
Don't think Wufflehound said it was a Lowchen certain it was Lasho that was posted
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2006, 05:05 AM
Didn't mean to start a debate about what's right and wrong, was just passing comment on what I'd seen If you saw the 2 young chav style Paris Hilton wannabes these dogs were with you'd probably understand where I was coming from
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2006, 12:27 PM
To be honest I would rather they did that than go in for breeding crossbreeds and poorly bred pure breeds or try training their dogs with electric collars and the like. Inappropriately clipping your dog seems unimportant in comparison; at least they care enough to spend money on them to be groomed. When you think how may dogs are abandoned because their owner can no longer can be bothered with them inappropriate grooming although surprising, foolish and unnecessary, considered against what some owners get up to it does not cause me worry.

Does anyone think it causes the dog problems beyond perhaps being the but of some passing peoples amusement? Suppose it could make the dog feel cold but expect the two ladies involved with be off to pay through the nose for a nice designer coat for the dogs when the dogs would be better off with the wonderful coat that nature gave them. Do wonder it the reason these dogs were clipped was because the lack of grooming had cause felting and the only course open to the groomer was to cut the coat away.
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2006, 02:52 PM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Don't think Wufflehound said it was a Lowchen certain it was Lasho that was posted
Lol sorry meant to say are you sure it wasnt a lowchen, lol i just cant type
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2006, 03:17 PM
That is disgusting! Poor dogs
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2