View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-03-2009, 11:34 PM
Brinley is useless at ironing, and Bettys crap at putting the rubbish out.
Brinley is actually pretty good at most things, ironing aside, but Bettys got a way to go, she wants to please so much though, but can't get the hang of some things, shes just a mad Collie really.
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-03-2009, 11:54 PM
My Thorgeir is only 19 weeks old; consequently, he's not very good at anything

Except eating, of course - he can manage that OK.....

Snorri
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2009, 05:59 AM
Funny posts.

Well Reah is sitting (although I am probably being mean as she has wobbley legs) but she sits for you and if it's longer than a minute, she ''very slowly'' starts sliding down, but if you look at any photo of her sitting she is always on one side (lobsided) so we let her off with that

Skye can not break and turn as quick as Bruce, so often after gathering speed she has to almost start breaking a couple of foot away from the ball, or she goes straight over the top.

Bruce starts his wee by cocking his leg, but always puts the leg down before finishing so pee's on his foot.
Lene
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-03-2009, 06:31 AM
Ben takes forever to sit... Of course it is a long way down with those legs... but getting 30 sits in 1 minute is definitely out... Maybe 2...
JanieM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-03-2009, 08:11 AM
Maggie isn't good at telling the difference between a solid wall and something that looks like it should be solid but isn't (she likes to lean against things) and consequently sits down and leans only to find herself falling sideways and collasping into a heap.
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2009, 09:38 AM
Oh god where to start with monty!!

Monty isn't very good at keeping his food in his bowl - I spend ages sweeping up biscuits each day!

On the subject of sweeping he's useless at sitting still when I'm sweeping - he does not like the brush!

He's also useless at going for a wee. He's great at going outside but he gets bored of standing there and often walks off before he's finished peeing which results in a pee splattered dog! Nice!!

He's also no good at sharing the room evenly in the bed or on the sofa!
Vodkalass
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-03-2009, 09:48 AM
Gemmas great at opening doors- any door nothing will stop her but she will not shut them.
little boy (well hes 5) not good at barking if he barks he is really shocked and looks at me like what the hell was that?
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2009, 09:49 AM
Rio is rubbish at digging. She attempts to dig with both front paws at the same time which usually results in her falling on her chin. I must film it one day it's hilarious.
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2009, 10:23 AM
Well Blue cant sit, he either stands or lays down!

Honey forgets to look in the direction that shes running and then bangs into something with her head!

And Lucy is not very good at going to the toilet!! She will hold it as long as she can, especially in the rain, but all the time really, i have to practically make her go, lol!!
mosie.mander-_@
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-03-2009, 10:40 AM
Willows brakes don't work she has knocked me over 3 times in the last 6 weeks = 1 sprained ankle and now a sprained wrist.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >