Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by Lolo View Post
me too, love the household stuff, ooh and the lights!!!! and love home and bargain, they've been a lifesaver over the summer for hayfever tablets at cheap prices!!!
Home and Bargain is often really good, especially if you're a teacher and looking for cheap sweets to use as bribes
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 07:48 PM
We dont have Home and Bargain here in the northeast- or I havent spotted any yet
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 08:10 PM
We don't have them down South either!
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 08:16 PM
Tesco's clothing range are one of the best for kids, as are the George range by Asda (I wear George clothing myself occassionally)

As for beauty products household cleaners etc I always seem to end up in Savers!
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by Nicci_L View Post
Tesco's clothing range are one of the best for kids, as are the George range by Asda (I wear George clothing myself occassionally)

As for beauty products household cleaners etc I always seem to end up in Savers!
heh i love tesco for clothes and George at asda- knickers 3 pairs of cotton ones for a pound....and I love savers too esp for hair colours
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 08:27 PM
wilkos and home and bargain...matalan too!!!
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 08:28 PM
wilcos for pet stuff. £1 shop for some stuff like breath busters for ben, and boy does he need some at the mo LOL
primark, bought loads of nice tops from there.
love markets for skirts.
and we have some great discount clothes shops here in london, funky tops for 3 quid ect. i also go to camden market where i go on 1 stall normally get 3 items of clothing for 10 quid
i love living in london obiously
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
i also go to camden market where i go on 1 stall normally get 3 items of clothing for 10 quid
i love living in london obiously
hate u I LOVE Camden market- could spend days trolling round-got a luvely camel wool coat there a few years back for £2.00....
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 08:31 PM
home and bargain are a company based in the NW..my son wnet to tumble tots with the owners kids!!!!
They started off fairly small but are now expanding...a lot...they have absolute bargains. they also own a comapny called the linen warehouse...same sort of thing...but with, well linens.... brill shop...was in there with the mutt today...#I suspect they may expand furhtur afield as they are springing up all over the place...they buy stuff in dirt cheap and sell it real cheap....
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 08:35 PM
another one i forgot - called Boyes- Wuffle hoond will know it well only here in the northeast-started in scarborough... its great for fabrics, toiletries, clothes....
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >