Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2006, 08:42 AM

Dog whisperer. Done the trick!

My OH went out with Roxy Monday night up the fields and that girl was there with her Jack Russel that bit Roxy a few weeks back.

Anyway my OH for some strange reason was talking to this girl and letting the dogs mess about and apparently this Jack Russel sat silent the whole time Roxy was smacking him over the head with her paws. No growling, nothing. So my OH asked the girl if the dog was ok and she explained that they had a dog whisperer round? And now he’s attending obedience classes.

Well, I think that’s brilliant, I would have liked to know more about it, but the mother still wont speak to/acknowledge me? So no chances of me finding out if she did it as a result of the attack. But even so, I think they have definitely done the best thing as my OH said this dog was so well behaved now.

Has anyone had the dog whisperer round on his or her dogs? What exactly do they do to the dogs? Just curious
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2006, 09:46 AM
The only dog whisperer I have seen in action is Jan Fennell on her TV programme and on her DVD. You see a change in the dogs behavious within a short time of her being in the room with them. You can see a genuine look of amazement on the dog owners faces
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-07-2006, 12:01 PM
Thats good that they have taken some positive steps with him.Shame the Mum won't speak to you it was hardly your fault,maybe she is worried you might have a go at her.