New Member!
Female 

05-03-2014, 06:28 PM
aww thanks Lynne.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2014, 07:26 PM
Thanks for that update Lynne - have just read thro' the whole thread after it was revived. Sounds like a very special dog.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2014, 08:49 PM
Aw thanks for the update, nice to know Mirk is still going strong. If you speak to Denise, tell her we are asking after her and Mirk.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2014, 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Aw thanks for the update, nice to know Mirk is still going strong. If you speak to Denise, tell her we are asking after her and Mirk.
Ive just messaged her to tell her that peeps are asking about Mirk. Ill let you know if she gets back to me
ndidi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-03-2014, 10:17 AM
I read the whole thread when it was revived and was wondeirng what happened. So good to know he is still around.

Ndidi
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 02:27 PM
Just received this from Denise about Mirk.

Hello Lynn. Thank you.. if i could remember how to get on id update myself i might try tomorrow when i have more time. Mirk is still with me but sadly only just. he is still walking most days but he is niw 15 and is very wobbly and his heart has stopped briefly 3 times in recent months so i expect he wont be with us much longer 😞. He was very low ar xmas and i decided on pts bur mt vet talked me into a radical drug change and after 2 days in bed he rallied on steroids and a mixture of paracetamol codeine abd tranadol. he remains the most lovng affectionate boy and everyone adores him to bits. We lost my beloved Cloud suddenly in december and it broke my heart completely so im really pleased Mirk is still hangng on. to lose them both so close together would have been more than i could bare. Ill post some recent pics of mirk on fb for anyone who can see or copy them and il try to get back on dogsey to give an update. on phone now so excuse typing... cant see scteen or keyboard very well. Thanks for caring about Mirk.He really has been a gift of love and life and inspiration for so many people! Love Denise and Mirk and Connor. xxx
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 04:33 PM
What an awful time you are going through and especially losing Cloud suddenly at the end of last year .... I am sorry . You have clearly done wonders giving Mirk a new lease of the life for the past few years and all I can really say is enjoy every minute you have left with him ...... he's clearly one very special dog (((hugs))).

I've just taken a look at some photos of Mirk you posted in your thread 'Mirk is coming home'. What a beautiful old gent he is and having read the story as to how you came about him ...... well it made me cry . He's one very lucky dog to end his time with you in a truly loving home
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 11:58 AM
Aw, if Denise manages to get back to Dogsey.

Denise, I am so glad that Mirk is still with us, albeit a bit wobbly. My heart has been warmed by you making his last years loved, warm and happy. He is an inspiration on how not to give up and when he does go to the Bridge he will go knowing he was loved and wanted which is what we all want.

I am sorry you lost Cloud, but glad you still have Mirk to keep you going. Bless his little furry socks.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-03-2014, 03:37 PM
I've just had a message from Denise about Mirk . Not looking good for the poor boy.

Hi again. Im sorry ive not been on dogsey Mirks not been very well and ive not had the heart to do a proper write up about him. Hes seeing the vet tomorrow and im going to take whatever her advice is as it seems his happy times are becomming lesz than his painfull times.Its breaking my heart so cant write more but will write on dogsey as soon as im able. right niw all i can manage is tears and loving him 😞. Sorry. d xxx n Gorgeous Mirk. xxx
Genesis gundogs
New Member!
Female 

12-03-2014, 07:16 PM
Page 13 of 15 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 >