Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2009, 11:40 AM

Oh! dear Oh! dear.

Ok I am supposed to be doing housework, but as usual i keep breaking off and doing other things, when I suddenly hear a noise, I went into our bedroom where the dogs are fast asleep on our bed ( ) and as you do said ''whats going on'' 6 sleepy bloodshot eyes are peering at me, as if to say ''wot'' I have just come down stairs and looked at the kitchen floor, to find bits of debris on the floor, looked up and a piece of ceiling has fallen off.

You know I actually said to Patrick night before last, does that piece there look right to you....Oh! cause it does, stop finding faults..... Hummmmmmmmm looks like we have a leak, well thats the bathroom floor up then
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2009, 11:42 AM
And you mean to say you woke those little darlings up just because of that? You bad, bad mummy

Seriously though Stephanie..I hope you can get it fixed without too much upheaval..there's always something isn't there? xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2009, 11:45 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
And you mean to say you woke those little darlings up just because of that? You bad, bad mummy

Seriously though Stephanie..I hope you can get it fixed without too much upheaval..there's always something isn't there? xx
Skyes a right Pinky.....she came down looked at it and nuzzled me as if to say ''I didn't do it mom'' as for the other two, they just shut thier eyes again

Think I'll ring Pats Brother, he's good at plumming
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-02-2009, 11:47 AM
Funny that I am meant to be doing housework too this place called dogsey keeps distracting me
Hope my ceiling isn't going too fall in too maybe its a sign .
Seriously though hope it can be sorted without too much hassle.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2009, 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Funny that I am meant to be doing housework too this place called dogsey keeps distracting me
Hope my ceiling isn't going too fall in too maybe its a sign .
Seriously though hope it can be sorted without too much hassle.
I know what you mean, I sit here too and when something happens, I just carry on typing but shout ''what you lot up too'' I get some very funny looks from my three. Often I find I look up and all three are just peering back at me as if to say ''why is it us........we're just having 40 winks.

Definately under the bathroom floorboards, so looks they they are going to be lifted then. Still it wouldn't be an exciting life would it, without these problems
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2009, 12:01 PM
Oh Steph, if it's not one thing it's another, hope it's not too expensive for you as well, esp in these times.
It could have been worse, it could have fallen on your head!!
Elaine xx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2009, 12:09 PM
oh dear chicken licken the sky has fallen in......ok roof.

I should have all the house work done by now....but alas.....erm no..

I should be out walking by now as well...but its threatening to rain...so fairweather shona that I am I shall sit and wait a bit longer....
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2009, 12:14 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Oh Steph, if it's not one thing it's another, hope it's not too expensive for you as well, esp in these times.
It could have been worse, it could have fallen on your head!!
Elaine xx
Never thought of that!!!!!!! Just managed to get Pat....and it was **@@&**@@#.....or something like that. Then says ''R U SURE'' ..........''No I just thought I'd ring you darling....april fool
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
oh dear chicken licken the sky has fallen in......ok roof.

I should have all the house work done by now....but alas.....erm no..

I should be out walking by now as well...but its threatening to rain...so fairweather shona that I am I shall sit and wait a bit longer....

Done all that girl, then had grand plans of housework. Still aleast I hadn't cleaned the kitchen floor, then I would of been upset
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2009, 12:30 PM
See now I am still supposed to be sorting my office and cleaning but I had to come and read this thread, esp when it's titled 'Oh dear, Oh dear!'

You're a bad influence woman, none of us are doing housework and we won't be able to until your ceiling is sorted! lol

Hope it's not too much of a job, esp after all that lovely decorating.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2009, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
See now I am still supposed to be sorting my office and cleaning but I had to come and read this thread, esp when it's titled 'Oh dear, Oh dear!'

You're a bad influence woman, none of us are doing housework and we won't be able to until your ceiling is sorted! lol

Hope it's not too much of a job, esp after all that lovely decorating.
Now you see, a womans mind is devious, because it'll have to be decorated ...again. Now when Pat says....it hasn't touched the walls, I then say...yes but hun if I do the ceiling, I'll need to freshen up the walls.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >