Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
KennyUK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

26-04-2015, 02:54 PM
Originally Posted by Popster View Post
Hey, that's kind of you to ask Kenny. I'm ok. I'm a bit of a night owl and not really a morning person. I love to read and that's what I do till 1 or 2 in the morning. Also why I respond to your posts late at night! I also get the email alerts from Dogsey saying new posts are on. Do you remember me saying about the tea lights I used to light in my garden? Something else I did was plant a yellow rose. You could perhaps plant a shrub or something similar. In some of my previous posts I asked if you were eating ok. I hope you are.
Hi popster.

Yes I'm a night owl too, I have always had insomnia and Harvey always used to keep me company during the small hours.

Reading is a favourite of mine too, used to read a lot of biographies and nature based books but can't concentrate at the moment as I seem to have a constant headache that I had for days.

Have you heard from Moyra?
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-04-2015, 03:24 PM
Kenny, have a look at the 'your dogs photo's section. That'll answer you question.
KennyUK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

26-04-2015, 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by Popster View Post
Kenny, have a look at the 'your dogs photo's section. That'll answer you question.
Thanks popster, I missed that some how
KennyUK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

26-04-2015, 05:04 PM
Hi Moyra

Not sure how but I missed your post in Harvey's pictures thread until Popster pointed it out.

What a lovely thing to do and thank you.

Hope your feeling a bit better now?
KennyUK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

26-04-2015, 08:10 PM
Very hard and emotional week, probably the worst of my life.

Does not feel any better, if anything it's worse.
Strangechilde
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-04-2015, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by KennyUK View Post
Very hard and emotional week, probably the worst of my life.

Does not feel any better, if anything it's worse.
Kenny, that can happen. For me, with Laszlo, it got worse and worse for about a month, the longer he wasn't there. As his things started to lose his smell. Time went on and I started to appreciate how much, really how much, he did for me, every single day, that I now had to do for myself. And Berkeley missed him so badly. Every day, every week, seemed to open up new facets of how much I miss him. To be honest, I don't think I'll ever get through them all. But it will get better. It is different for everyone, so don't let anyone set any limits on you. There is no 'Okay, mourning's over' for the loss of a friend. I felt scared I would lose the memories I had of him-- and some, I have lost, but others are cystallised in me and are never going away. Lives are lived and minds are weird and wonderful things. Harvey is in your mind forever.
KennyUK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

26-04-2015, 11:38 PM
Originally Posted by Strangechilde View Post
Kenny, that can happen. For me, with Laszlo, it got worse and worse for about a month, the longer he wasn't there. As his things started to lose his smell. Time went on and I started to appreciate how much, really how much, he did for me, every single day, that I now had to do for myself. And Berkeley missed him so badly. Every day, every week, seemed to open up new facets of how much I miss him. To be honest, I don't think I'll ever get through them all. But it will get better. It is different for everyone, so don't let anyone set any limits on you. There is no 'Okay, mourning's over' for the loss of a friend. I felt scared I would lose the memories I had of him-- and some, I have lost, but others are cystallised in me and are never going away. Lives are lived and minds are weird and wonderful things. Harvey is in your mind forever.
I don't know what to say except, Thank you

He was my beautiful boy, my special lad.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2015, 06:48 AM
Good morning Kenny, try and have a good day for Harvey's sake.
KennyUK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-04-2015, 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning Kenny, try and have a good day for Harvey's sake.

Hi Moyra

How kind of you to say, thank you.

It's so hard....
susannah92
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-04-2015, 09:25 PM
How are you today Kenny? - been thinking about you and wishing you well xx
Page 59 of 62 « First < 9 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 >