Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-02-2011, 05:17 PM

I see you!!!!

hey there ....lastnight while watching hockey.out of nowhere.all the dogs exploded at the sliding glass door..i live 12miles off the beated track and wildlife is everywhere and its some what normal...but this was different......ko my f/m dogo.....saw herself!!!!!!welll....it took hours to calm her.....this morning .she growed really low..as she passed the window!!!!!truly funny...its times like that when you can smile and start a good day with your pups.....have you hugggged your dog today....
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2011, 05:35 PM
HA HA HA HA really funny. My sister's Westie did that.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2011, 05:37 PM
asbo barks when he sees his reflection in the mirror
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2011, 05:48 PM
Excellent.
I took Daisy in a lift once. It had a full length mirror at the back and she immediately started growling at the very rude GSD bitch in it.
The other passengers at first flattened themselves against the walls - then realised she was growling at herself and fell about laughing. Street cred totally ruined.
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-02-2011, 05:55 PM
lol....my pit looked in a bucket one day.... and lost it!!!!!hates them.....saw him self in the water...
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2011, 06:18 PM
ROFL. that's soooo funny!
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-02-2011, 06:29 PM
there like 2 year olds..all.....there......life......2pit 2 dogos.........scared to death of .......toads...ribbbbit!!!!
HiHoSilver
Dogsey Senior
Male 

20-02-2011, 07:23 PM
Beck in the summer when there was still long grass in the dog paddock I was watching my young longdog racing about chasing butterflies.The paddock is on a steep slope and being a lazy sod I stayed at the top so had a perfect view.There was a clear patch about halfway down.Longdog burst out of the grass on one side and at the same moment a large rabbit hopped out of the other.Both froze in horror but it was the Great White Rabbit Hunter who squealed and near ruptured himself in his efforts to retreat the way he came while Brer Rabbit unfroze and commenced grazing in the clearing.
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-02-2011, 08:09 PM
dog fears..they can be funny .and very very real....he he..i had to move a ceramic eagle off the floor.also....after they destroid it....funnynstuff
mcv
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-02-2011, 08:39 PM
I couldnt understand why Toby was fine everywhere in the kitchen, apart from when he sat by the tumble dryer. Then it twigged, he was going bezerk at his own reflection in the cooker
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >