Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
justjess
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-11-2008, 07:00 PM

40 mins to go

As some of you may already know I am getting my GSD pup today, well my Mum went to pick him up straight after work and he should be hear in 4o mins. I've been impatiant ever since i got home from school but i've only just run out of things to keep me distracted lol.

I've got all the puppy stuff sorted out, checked it all and double checked and even triple checked most of it. I've been down to see my horse twice in the last two hours and i still have forty mins to go and I've run out of things to do (i've tried watching tv but my mind keeps wandering lol)

Piccies for everyone once he gets here
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2008, 07:10 PM
only 30 minutes to go now
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2008, 07:10 PM
Half hour to go, not long now!
justjess
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-11-2008, 07:12 PM
my mums just called and said that they are running ahead of time so only 20 mins.

also he's just been to the vets to have his jabs and he was brill and she says he's travelling in the car wonderfully
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2008, 07:21 PM
Ten minutes now then!!
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2008, 07:25 PM
looking forward to the pics
justjess
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-11-2008, 07:26 PM
I can't wait i'm just gunna finish checking everything agian ( ikeep have horrible visions of me not having put the cage up right and it falling on him in the night n squishing him) we are having to do drastic surgery on his teddy (the eyes don't seem to want to come out so we're thinking where gunna have to cut around them and sow the up lol. Gotta check the water hasn't spilled over and check the food bowl is still on the side (washed it about 4 timesin the last hour for want of anything else to do) and i've gotta make sure everything non puppyish is still out of reach (things could have falled down in the last five mins lol)
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

28-11-2008, 07:29 PM
won't be long now........
ShaynLola
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-11-2008, 07:35 PM
Originally Posted by justjess View Post
I can't wait i'm just gunna finish checking everything agian ( ikeep have horrible visions of me not having put the cage up right and it falling on him in the night n squishing him) we are having to do drastic surgery on his teddy (the eyes don't seem to want to come out so we're thinking where gunna have to cut around them and sow the up lol. Gotta check the water hasn't spilled over and check the food bowl is still on the side (washed it about 4 timesin the last hour for want of anything else to do) and i've gotta make sure everything non puppyish is still out of reach (things could have falled down in the last five mins lol)
Sounds like you're very well prepared Not long to go...
justjess
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-11-2008, 07:40 PM
she's 2mins away now, literally. I can't wait, shame i have to work 2moz (still it's at a kennels so i'll be around dogs lol)
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »