View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2009, 08:09 PM
Oh Lynn, there's nothing I would have wanted more than to have had Georgie from a little white fluffy pup, but sadly, I only had the priveledge when he got to 5 years old coz he was going to be pts coz of his terrible skin, but then maybe, if I'd have had him from the start he wouldn't have had that anyways, but that's all in dreamland.

I will do a gallery over the week-end, I'm sure I have enough pictures of her by now (about 3,000 I think up to now! Lol!) My breeder said she has got to be the most photographed dog in the world, but then she's definitely top model material isn't she! Thanks Lynn, I'm on the case
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-06-2009, 08:20 PM
I know what you mean, and how you feel.
I would love to have some pics of hooch, when he was very young, he would have been adorable. He was 10 months old when we got him. I will have to get a better camera, so i can put some more pics on here.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2009, 08:46 PM
Georgie is a very lucky boy H you know how much I adore your dogs...more piccies please x
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7