Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-05-2005, 09:21 PM

I'm back from Blackpool

Hello, I have come back in one piece, it has been a great day, sun shining, a slight breeze up but I have walked about in my shirt (at home I would have been in a jumper, I've been cold).

My feet have been great, although, I will find out the truth tomorrow morning when the nurse comes to check my dressings!

I must have a trusting face, I was sitting on one of the many seats there are and a young lass came up to me and asked if I would look after her two Border Collie pups until she went into the shop. How trusting is that! I had a good play with them both and i nearly took off with them She was other the moon, that I would watch them, she is always scared in case anyone nicks them. They were only 14 weeks old, Tess & Jed.

So I did my good deed for the day.

Blackie has been well looked after too, he has had three walks and three cups of tea afterwards, then the neighbour's next door have been having a barbeque tonight, and he has been stuffing his face with burger's and sausages! He won't eat them off me!

Ian
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-05-2005, 09:26 PM
Glad you had such a good day Ian after the ladies again I see
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2005, 09:29 PM
Sounds like you and Blackie have had a good day Ian!
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-05-2005, 09:30 PM
glad to hear you both had a good day
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-05-2005, 09:35 PM
Thanks, yes Mini, I have been after the girls, actually,theyre after me! And I have been stopped a thousands times, people asking if I have broken my leg, I wish that's all that was wrong. everybody has been staring at my aircast boot, they don't realise that the other foot is the worst one.

Ian
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2005, 09:47 PM
Glad you have had a good day Ian Blackpool is only about an hour away from us, although we haven't been for a bit. Take it you didn't ride on the big one then
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2005, 09:57 PM
great to hear u had a great time!
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

30-05-2005, 10:06 PM
Glad u had a good time Ian... hope u took some photos? and.... where's my piece of blackpool rock?!
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-05-2005, 07:25 AM
Hi everyone,
Yes had a great time, and no way am I going on any of them rides, too much of a chicken, no, I've got a bad back so it is advisable not to go on any of them, I might not get off again

I never take my camera, it's too expensive to take there, anyway there isn't a great deal to photograph, the place hasn't changed in ages, I might take it when the iluminations are on.

I bought a peice of rock for you all, mind you had a bit of trouble getting it all back home though, so watch your inbox's for your chunk coming

When I went to bed I can't remeber hitting the pillow, I haven't slept like that for years, although I did have an early start - 5.00am and didn't go to bed until well after 12 midnight.
Ian
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2005, 07:43 AM
Glad you had a good time Ian! Awwww BC pups!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >