Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2005, 03:42 PM

more than mad

i was hanging out the washing and all of sudden i hear a scream, sounds like a cat! so i rush to look in to the front garden and i see my nasty nextdorry neighbour boot my cat again!! ohh i went mad!! im ill and glittery so i am saying if you ever kick my cat again then i will kick you, lots of swear words am i afrad, but how dare he kick my cat! then he shouts to me, keep your cat off my lawn, how do i keep a cat off a lawn! we have told him before use a spray gun, which we bought and get them with water, but no he has to boot poor mr fluffie twice!!! so with him shouting at me bessie comes out barking and growling at him, cus she dont like anyone shouting, letalone strangers! im training to get her in! with this he shouts staafies are ugly and nasty dogs! so once again i go off one, i said no staffies are not, your ugy and your nasty and you all smell! sooo F OFF!

with that i walk in check my cat, who is hiding and he seems to be fine, if he was not, i would be ruining all his nice flowers and if my dad got his way be ruining his not so nice face!!!

rant over
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2005, 03:46 PM
Oh Hayley, how awful. But at least you told him!! Hope your cats ok.
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2005, 03:47 PM
ty het!!! still cross! but i think he was laughing cus im covered in glitter ahhhhhh
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2005, 03:57 PM
Can I ask why you cover ourself in glitter before you go out to argue witH your neighbours or even just to hang out the washing? Is it like warpaint?
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2005, 03:59 PM
lol kazz, yes its a past time of mine, when the suns out beams off the glitter and right in to the evil cat booter eyes!

Glitter Hayley VS Evil Cat Booter

lol i had a bath last night and used a bath bomb which had glitter on me and omg im covered as is my dogs too!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2005, 04:04 PM
Thanks just wanted to clear that up.

Have you tried talking to your neighbour when neither of you are mad. About the cat?
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2005, 04:07 PM
hi kazz

yes i have, i bought a water gun and gave it to him, i told by all mean squirt our cats because i understand if u dont want them on your lawn! but he gets his 6 and 5 year girls to kick them also! just its starting to annoy me now! if my cat dies because of it, i wont be a happy bunny!
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2005, 04:12 PM
Originally Posted by staffiemad
ty het!!! still cross! but i think he was laughing cus im covered in glitter ahhhhhh
One should always look ones best, even when you're having a barney with the neighbours.
I'm lucky my neighbours are really nice and we drink lots of wine out on our patios together,( just about to open a bottle now I think.)
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-05-2005, 06:25 PM
poor cat I hope he is OK
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2005, 06:34 PM
oh hayley thats awful hope ur cats ok
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >