Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 04:00 PM
Originally Posted by Woodstock View Post
Is it truly pathetic that I always make sure I buy the Turkey Nature Diet flavour for christmas so the dogs specifically get their own little christmas dinner?!
Not pathetic at all. But I don`t bother as they just have what we`re having (minus the cranberry sauce)
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 04:10 PM
Originally Posted by Woodstock View Post
Oh and yes they both have their own stockings with their names on!!!
Teagan and Isochicks dog Max have handmade stockings with their name on!
(In the shape of a paw, rather than a foot!)
SibeVibe
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 04:11 PM
Early morning walk to stretch off with tinsel and a bow on their harness's

Good run along a lovely trail then back home for as many goodies my parents can shovel into them without me catching them doing it!

Totally ruined all day long................and they all have 'Papa Bum' the next day!

Take care

Seoniad.
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 06:30 PM
Originally Posted by Hevvur View Post
Teagan and Isochicks dog Max have handmade stockings with their name on!
(In the shape of a paw, rather than a foot!)
ohhh, handmade by one of you or bought as handmade? if the latter where did you get them from?
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 06:38 PM
ooooooh there's a thought - I forgot we will still have to do walkies on Xmas day!! I'm usually (well always) off me trolley by 11am as we have asti & strawberries for brekkie, after pressie opening then hub cooks the lunch & banishes me from interffering in the kitchen so I continue drinking, then I fall asleep in front of the tv after dinner!!
I've never done a drunken dog walk!!
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 06:44 PM
Yes. so far a stocking and a large toy each... but there is plenty of time yet!! Usually and for some unknown reason the local fields and woods are quite empty Christmas morning so we spend ages over there, then back home with tired dogs and a date with the Baileys!!!
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-10-2009, 06:53 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
I'm usually (well always) off me trolley by 11am as we have asti & strawberries for brekkie, after pressie opening then hub cooks the lunch & banishes me from interffering in the kitchen so I continue drinking, then I fall asleep in front of the tv after dinner!!
I've never done a drunken dog walk!!

That made me crack up!!!
Sounds like our kind of christmas , but we carry the party on till the early hours!!!
Even bentley loves a good old boogie!!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 06:54 PM
Mo takes no notice at all of the Christmas tree other than a look that sort of says
But if there is any pressies under the tree that are vaguely edible she will find them. Last year she found the only one with (human) choccies in.

We will give her a fluffy toy or 3, to replace the ones she has destuffed and demolished.
We also wrap up a tin of her meat, a tin of tuna, for a treat, and numerous Bonios, all separately! and usually a bag of gravy bones.
She unwraps them all herself and then lies amongst the ruins looking very pleased with herself
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 07:58 PM
Please don't forget those poor dogs in Rescue centers over Xmas. They could do with some blankets, toys, slip leads and a few bags/tins of food.

Santa usually brings the dogs something special here and the girls like to pick out a few toys and treats for them as well.

I adore our Xmas morning walk. Everywhere is soooo quiet, complete bliss!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2009, 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by hades View Post
That made me crack up!!!
Sounds like our kind of christmas , but we carry the party on till the early hours!!!
Even bentley loves a good old boogie!!
Oh the good old days, I try to do it now, but there's nobody here to join in anymore!!!! At least I can still enjoy myself like this though with my bottle of champers, but that comes AFTER a long dog walk
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >