register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-09-2016, 09:15 PM
Lovely that Lara is beginning to get pretty settled and marking her territory as it were.
Going dark earlier every evening now, and in the morning the sun isn't as high as it was either.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-09-2016, 09:21 PM
Hope all is well with Lona, I think I've missed a bit where you said (could you recap for me ) I'll read it tomorrow when I log in for a catch up

Goodnight one and all, see you soon.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-09-2016, 09:38 PM
She's been having a season every few weeks and losing dark clots of blood, a couple of weeks ago she was in the middle of one of these and started with a problem in her mouth, so rang the local branch of my vets to see if they'll operate on her from there (she hates being in a crate and goes demented so all would go rapidly downhill if she was put in one before and after an op) I can drop her off later and collect her quicker that way. Have asked them to look at what is going on in her mouth as well and see to it at the same time. With her getting on in years (11 in November) I'm obviously a bit concerned about her, but can't let it carry on any longer. Thats it in a nutshell. Nite Harvey
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2016, 09:42 PM
Moyra, I am sure the house will be ok but understand you being worried...hopefully a new fence will be installed
Harvey, how wonderful to hear Lara is having adventures!!! Wish I was near you...we would get your man cave sorted no bother!! Lol I have surprised myself how easy I have fallen into looking out for him
Sue, I am deffo going to get my mum a raspberry bush
I went to drop the meals off for Steve, knocked the door, no answer, his car was there so knocked again...no answer, thought he was out with Molly and I was dying for a wee so jumped back on the bus to town...left a message at his house phone to say food was on the doorstep, no message back!! Called him at 9pm and he answered, asked if he found the bag...he didn't have a clue what I was talking about...he opened his door while I was on the phone and found the bag. He thought I had been for a pint and dropped it off on the way out, blew his top when he realized I had made a special trip, he asked why I didn't open the door....said I wouldn't dream of doing that and he has told me I have to just knock if I want and walk in or just let myself in....he was in the shower when I went and has turned his answerphone off so although I can leave a message he won't know he has one unless he is actually listening at the time it comes in...anyway, he has the food, it smells nice apparently and he wants me to let myself in next time I go
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2016, 09:45 PM
TW, I am sending good thoughts Lonas way...not that she'll need them and if it reassures you at all Diesel was 13when she had her spleen out and she came through the op no bother
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-09-2016, 09:51 PM
You can't help but worry though. Cariad had to be spayed after her last litter, which was the one Keshi came from. She had a womb infection and couldn't risk a recurrence, and I wasn't in the least worried as she was about 6 I think at the time. I've been out and confiscated all bones, much to their dismay, as although there is no meat left on them I still don't want to risk her deciding to eat something.Tomorrow morning is not going to be good, she loves her food, and no brekkie will send her into the depths of despair
Really warm here tonight, got the fan on and windows open.
Please be careful with Steve, I don't want him upsetting you like he did last time
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2016, 10:28 PM
Evening,
Been at work all day then after Tony took me out cos I've been really uncomfortable and in pain, it's when I sit then get up again, and to top it all mum rang to say that step-dad is n so much pain that he has to have the hip op. So keeping positive now.
June sending hugs for Lona
NJ sending hugs for you
Griff hope Steves ok, and I'm with June, please go careful
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-09-2016, 10:49 PM
Aw Mandy was really hoping the jab would sort you this time. Mind you it is so hot your whole body is probably thinking of melting, I like it warm and dry but this is a bit too much even for me If your stepdad is in such pain then its likely the op is the only way, will he get a new hip.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2016, 03:52 AM
Aww Mandy, I too hoped the jab would be good for you this time...have you contacted your consultant? Sorry to hear about your step dad but hopefully if he gets the op he will feel much better quite quickly
I am o.k with Steve, we are just friends, it isn't easy for me at times but he needs a friend especially over the past couple of weeks with Max.
TW, best of luck today...do we know if the mouth thing is a bad tooth?
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4