register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
pete
Almost a Veteran

28-03-2005, 10:29 AM
yer very sad story ,but glad now he is much better off with someone that cares.
Lorraine(bws)
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2005, 10:37 AM
what a fantastic picture and great when a sad tale has a happy ending
Doglistener
Dogsey Senior

28-03-2005, 10:37 AM
Sorry double post.
Doglistener
Dogsey Senior

28-03-2005, 11:14 AM
Originally Posted by katyb
i hope one of yuour top tips is going to be how to get a dog to pose for a pic as you seem to be able to do it! mine legs it when he sees the camera! lovely dogs! my son is jealous as he loves everything to do with henry VIII
The difficulty was getting the two on the left laying and the two in the middle with their mouth slightly open whilst the two on the outside have theirs closed. Plus the two on the right sitting and.................................. If you believe that you will believe anything... :smt026 :smt035.

I didn't know that Soho was named after a hunting call and they used to hunt there - are the deer in Bushey Park wild or are they kept?
With regard to them being wild. They are supposed to be, however there is full time keepers in all the Royal Parks that cull when necessary. The strange thing is there are no cattle grids at any of the entrances or exits. Just imagine a large male red stag running around Kingston on a busy Saturday, Doesn’t bear thinking about.

This is Edward and Charlie with some of the deer being nosey. none of my dogs chase the deer, fortunately as several dogs are killed annually by the females stamping the dogs to death for getting close to their young.

The other piccie is a young stag in the park.

Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2005, 12:25 PM
Lovely to see such a mix of dogs getting on so well......
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2005, 07:54 PM
what a sad story but with a happy ending - I like the Stretch Limo Jack - he does have that kinda look about him !! What a cutie though.

Most impressed that you managed to get them all looking at you to take the piccy - although imagine thats why you are a dog trainer etc and I am not !!LOL !!

dani
nichola
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-03-2005, 08:04 PM
Here is My wee Lhasa Apso Kiara enjoying a day at the park where she met an new friend Ben the yorkiehttp://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y77/nichola30/P1170042http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y77/nichola30/P1170042.jpg.jpg
nichola
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-03-2005, 08:07 PM
Sorry about that i really dont know how to transfer these pics im new today bare with me il get there.
Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2005, 08:10 PM
Pop over to Your Pictures and read the 'Sticky' at the top.
We'll wait!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2