Our sister sites
Our sister sites
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2008, 01:20 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
Ah so im just not recomended then!
I would recommend you any day hun.I have learned masses since joining with Asta and Paddy.Just need to get thee Boobah over next and we can work your magic on her too,though even she is mega obedient,100% recall every time.Only probs we will have with her is keeping up with her as everything she does is at 100mph,xxx xxxxxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2008, 02:28 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
I would recommend you any day hun.I have learned masses since joining with Asta and Paddy.Just need to get thee Boobah over next and we can work your magic on her too,though even she is mega obedient,100% recall every time.Only probs we will have with her is keeping up with her as everything she does is at 100mph,xxx xxxxxx
no one can keep up with kizzy not even me
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-03-2008, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
Ah so im just not recomended then!
I never said that, I was just saying what my idea of a ringcraft class is. I don't really like someone telling me that I do or don't know something or do or don't go to something as lorraine did in her post.

Originally Posted by boobah View Post
and you are forgetting it's where you learned too.....Tell you what have a go at Polmont but be warned they are awful.
No I'm not actually if you read my post I said that Shona helped us with Kodi and showing, (my one replying to dk)

We have no intentions of going to any of the ones in Falkirk, besides I believe the Polmont one is on a Tuesday, Which is a no go day as Rose has agility on a Tuesday.

As to how I can't count it, its just down to personal opinion/idea of what is/isn't to that one person.

I wasn't trying to start an argument or be nasty, I was just saying what my idea of a ringcraft class is, and if you look I did put no offence meant as I wasn't trying to be nasty or say your bad or anything Shona, Just because we have different points of views/opinions on things doesn't mean I'm going to go around talking crap about you Shona, I'm not like that.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2008, 03:29 PM
Originally Posted by x_rose_x View Post
I never said that, I was just saying what my idea of a ringcraft class is. I don't really like someone telling me that I do or don't know something or do or don't go to something as lorraine did in her post.

As I have started a poll would love your view, on "how would I describe the club?"
should it be obed, puppy social, as I dont fall into one set group if you know what I mean?
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3