View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2016, 02:40 PM
I always clean up after Dillon never the driveway as he is not allowed on there unless supervised and if there young lab comes out he doesn't much like her as she is so full on so always poops on walks or the garden.
Thing is we know whatever access road or not we will not stay here so no point getting into any argy bargy over it. Will when the funeral is out of the way mention the van and what are their plans and use Dillon possibly being ill in the middle of the night as the need for it to be sooner rather than later.
We only use the drive to get the cars out or oil delivered mainly oh and bins we always keep an eye out and if needs be I sort it. I do let Beth know if I have cleaned it up.
Our recycling bin has disappeared into the back of the bin lorry it seems. Heard them went out to bring it round to the garden and it was gone. No.5's there Beth and pauls there no sign of ours.
They were long gone down the road so couldn't be bothered to chase them so rang the council. they checked if they had logged it apparently they should but hadn't as of yet anyway.
New bin arriving in 10 days and they will supply some recycling bags till then.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2016, 02:47 PM
oh Lynn, that is bang out of order...not picking up the dog poo...absolutely wouldn't clean up after them, would make them do it and if not it would be flung with a spade onto their property.
Moyra, if he doesn't used the treatment prescribed and at least give it a go i would envisage a long wait for him at the hospital.
LG, i would pay good money too to see some of the dirty soundrels roun here get a dipping Lol...as for lush, well i can't stand the smell in the place...it is all too much Lol
The toe is bl**dy agony, will teach me to be more careful won't it...and people wonder why i panic about having a shower when i am in the house on my own. Not the meds keeping me awake...just life really, all gets a bit too much sometimes (shhh don't ever tell anyone i said that). No siesta for me either been buy busy busy instead, will most likely sleep tonight though
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2016, 03:25 PM
Aw Griff, lots of hugs from us here, wish I was nearer, then I could maybe do something or other (not sure what) to make you feel better in some way.
Kazz, had a giggle over the dog poo in the incinerator
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2016, 03:29 PM
Ha ha griff sometimes feel like that but no good going on the questionnaire about neighbour relationships when we put this on the market and get a buyer.
Do hope the toe feels better soon.

Remembered before I got in the shower if Mark decided to stay in Harlow later they might of put the van on the drive. Sent Beth a polite text asking if they could leave it out later and I will let them know when he is in so they can move the van back on. also mentioned when you are ready to cut the vegetation back let us know and we will help.
Very polite making a point. Reply was no probs. X
Thought about saying thank you but thought no as I shouldn't be having to ask the question in the first place we should have free access over the drive anytime. It's not like we take liberties.
Poor Beth will probably be saying to paul we need to sort it she is a worrier like me Paul is more blase about things.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2016, 03:54 PM
Thanks TW, I will be o.k, just don't know what the heck is up with me
Lynn, of course if you are selling, absolutely right that it's best to be on friendly terms
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2016, 04:07 PM
I think us ladies need a holiday together bet we could have some fun. Sure know I could do with a break away from grumpy tired old men and sons and their worries.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2016, 04:10 PM
Lol...i reckon it would be carnage Lynn lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2016, 04:19 PM
Lynn, you are not wrong. Think we should all hook up somewhere in the middle and have a nice break. That would be good, have to be somewhere that takes dogs, cos, I cannot see us leaving our four legged friends behind.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-10-2016, 04:26 PM
Griff - have you got anything like Comfrey that would take away the pain? Or perhaps it could be eased by the studious internal application of a favoured lager! lol ! Either way - hope it eases off soon - can't be doing with you being out of sorts! So it's hugs from me and slurps from the gang! lol !
Lynn - could it be that "blase" is Upwellese for "lazy sod" ?
Just love the incinerator and dog poo tale - I do so love a happy ending! lol !
Finished meeting earlier than expected, with a very suitable outcome, so dogs will be getting another decent walk - which will commence upon completion of this post.
Back later - take care all - bye fer now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2016, 04:29 PM
I would be ok with leaving Dillon with Gorden but wouldn't have a problem with others bringing their dogs.
Bet it would be carnage griff but a lot of fun to.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >