Female 

05-03-2012, 04:39 PM
Good luck with him,
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2012, 06:17 PM
Originally Posted by 3dognight View Post
hey guys,it was a good day for the pup at the vet, he seems to be all good,we are waiting for blood test.im going to be his mom, so to speek,for the next few months,this pup was dropped off at the shelter, in my area,my friends got a call to go and see him they adopted him on site.they said he was tied to there door,im the middle of the night.so we dont know much.at 8 week im going slow and tring to make a relationship of trust.iv got him fallowing me today and he will come to me on his own terms.and he is scared.thanks for the info guys,ill keep all posted, please send info and experiences...phil
and not surprising by the sounds of it! what a start at weeks of age

ive known many pups that have been whirling dervish's as young pups but have turned into lovely dogs!.. fear is horrible,that and insecurity and he is showing u the only way he knows how
if hes following u its looking good to me.... u will be turned im sure, welcome to the 'sleddie' world
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2012, 06:22 PM
Poor little puppy, no wonder he has issues, he must be so confused. On-one will know what has happened from birth to being tied up outside the rescue centre.

Good Luck with him and keep us posted.
xx
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-03-2012, 07:32 PM
i worked with wolf dogs for 6 monthes, sometime ago.i just got off the phone with them,seeking some info.they were helpfull and suggested i treat him as one.im no pro but all ask you you girlie..any wolf cross insight i might need to know?
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2012, 07:40 PM
i worked with wolf dogs for 6 monthes, sometime ago.i just got off the phone with them,seeking some info.they were helpfull and suggested i treat him as one.im no pro but all ask you you girlie..any wolf cross insight i might need to know?
but hes a mal not a wolf

trust..trust and kind respect,both ways
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-03-2012, 07:53 PM
oh yes i do agree..tupacs, i was asking about body language and some other issues they may have had.there are some things that differ in x dogs than regular ol dogs, i will pay attention and see if there is anything related to wolf cross...but he is just a dog to me.im confident about thids guy,whom name is, rivers. i feel its all about how young he was taken..not what he is.i like to think outside the box,and wolf cross entered my mind, so i called them.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2012, 08:04 PM
oh yes i do agree..tupacs, i was asking about body language and some other issues they may have had.there are some things that differ in x dogs than regular ol dogs, i will pay attention and see if there is anything related to wolf cross...but he is just a dog to me.im confident about thids guy,whom name is, rivers. i feel its all about how young he was taken..not what he is.i like to think outside the box,and wolf cross entered my mind, so i called them.
to be fair, they are more 'primitive' than some other breeds (mals,sibes,ced's etc)so you wernt far off your track in your thinking

im glad he has found you

any pics?
DoKhyi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-03-2012, 08:20 PM
hey guys,it was a good day for the pup at the vet, he seems to be all good,we are waiting for blood test.im going to be his mom, so to speek,for the next few months,this pup was dropped off at the shelter, in my area,my friends got a call to go and see him they adopted him on site.they said he was tied to there door,im the middle of the night.so we dont know much.at 8 week im going slow and tring to make a relationship of trust.iv got him fallowing me today and he will come to me on his own terms.and he is scared.thanks for the info guys,ill keep all posted, please send info and experiences...phil
That's very promising in this short space of time. It's great that he's following you rather than hiding away.
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-03-2012, 08:30 PM
i will post a few here in a couple of days, my fam is on vaca,and im home with the dogs.no cam.sorry...this guy will stop the fallow, if i turn around, growels and perks up then flees away.im just ignoring him for now .mono tone and i would seem unintrested to him.it seems to be working to get him close..no pressure
DoKhyi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-03-2012, 10:24 PM
How is the little fella doing?
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >