View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2023, 07:29 PM
They have gone to cleator moor, where my nan is from, they will go to my great nan and grandad's grave. Tbh, I am glad of the break! Dad is becoming increasingly snappy and difficult and quite verbally aggressive with me, he has been told he spoke to me once that way.... doesn't get a second chance, I am sick of him and his moods....if he chose not to come back, well, that would be fine!
Lynn, I have brilliant neighbours who listen out for me and check on me and Steve is at the end of the phone, if I need him, he will show up.... eventually.
I am struggling with accepting the very sudden change in me, I am not happy with it and am trying to fight it with all I have, just.....let me shake the lurgy lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-06-2023, 08:42 PM
Good to know you have people looking out for you griff.

Our friend has just rung, not good news about Brigg he has cancer. Myeoloma it is eating away at his bones it is in his tibia, phibia and pelvis.
Excuse the typos.
He is on methadone intravenously to get his pain under control. He will be at the referral clinic till maybe Tuesday, the vet has someone he is going to ask about the chemo drug possibly alongside steroids if the pain can be managed he will have a good quality of life, it could give him 12 months to 18 months.
He is going to be tested for histio a blood cancer that is only known in our breed as he is wondering why the myeloma is presenting in such an unusual way.
We are feeling very sad, if you met Brigg you would fall in love with him immediately he is such a gentle noble boy.
We love all 3 of them as we have our own and will do our new boy.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2023, 09:35 PM
Oh god Lynn, how sad! I think that asking the questions and tests is right.....it might not help Brigg but, it may help prove a link and that.... that's important! I hope they can keep him pain free and find a suitable treatment path. Wicked name by the way . I really like that
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2