Female 

08-09-2013, 06:01 PM
Beautiful pictures.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2013, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post
She's a gorgeous girl.Was watching for a pic of shirts coming off the line!! but its all about the ball
Mine would get lots of exercise and brain 'training' in a 30ft garden just pirrhouetting trying to catch 'birds out of the air' as they flew over lol!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-09-2013, 06:55 PM
Great action shots of gorgeous Zena!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2013, 07:06 PM
Fabulous set of pics. Zena is looking so good.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2013, 07:11 PM
You don't post enough pics of her Helena. More DOG pics and less furnishing pics pls. lol!
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2013, 07:44 PM
Brilliant pictures, she is having lots of fun with that ball
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2013, 07:48 PM
Ah she's gorgeous and they are great shots! I was wondering if there'd be a picture of that washing getting trashed but she's obviously too attached to the ball!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

08-09-2013, 09:24 PM
Aw it's lovely to see Zena - she is thoroughly enjoying herself! She would be good at the jumps, bless her.

Lovely photos of her and sending big hugs to her from me and Loki xx
Wayoutwest
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-09-2013, 11:04 PM
Great pictures, Zena is gorgeous! Molly runs for the ball, then runs off with it and won't give it back!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2013, 06:40 AM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Open plan for the 17yrs I lived in Berks too. GSD hardly ever let off lead from the front door to wherever we went. But just cross the road and she was in her heart's delight. And a short ride to Crowthorne Woods and all sorts of places she loved.

She too loved to chase a ball (but not obsessed) and when I was feeling lazy I'd walk her to the 'bus lane' which had been cut through a small hill but buses stopped about 6pm and I'd stand one side and chuck her ball over to the other side and she would tirelessly go after it down one side across and up the other and five mins or so of that and she'd had MILES of exercise!
If ever I'm unable to walk, I too could just stand somewhere and wear Zena out! On our walks, I always chuck the ball uphill when we're walking down them, in the hope that it wears her out a bit more, plus it's safer for her legs, cos when she runs down these big hills after it and misses it, she can stop on a sixpence and swing around which always worries me a tad Such fun dogs aren't they Pat

Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post
She's a gorgeous girl.Was watching for a pic of shirts coming off the line!! but its all about the ball
Thanks Eileen, I do have one picture where she is completely behind that t-shirts with her head poking above, but then I think I deleted that one. I worry she'll hang herself on that line when nothing's on it lol!

Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
Beautiful pictures.
Thanks Catrina

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Great action shots of gorgeous Zena!
Thanks Malka, she looks quite stunning atm cos I've been raking her a lot, her coat is gleaming in the sunshine

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Fabulous set of pics. Zena is looking so good.
Thanks Jenny, I'll agree with you there

Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
You don't post enough pics of her Helena. More DOG pics and less furnishing pics pls. lol!
I will now

Originally Posted by Moli View Post
Brilliant pictures, she is having lots of fun with that ball
Thanks Moli, she lives for that ball, along with us of course, she's never been a dog for treats even as a puppy, but that's what I wanted when I trained her.

Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Ah she's gorgeous and they are great shots! I was wondering if there'd be a picture of that washing getting trashed but she's obviously too attached to the ball!
Thanks Linda, Zena's not a trasher, and when the ball hits something in the lounge, she crouches down and shies away from it thinking she's upset me cos I threw it into something and she blames herself lol!

Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Aw it's lovely to see Zena - she is thoroughly enjoying herself! She would be good at the jumps, bless her.

Lovely photos of her and sending big hugs to her from me and Loki xx
Thanks Rose, and yes, she was brilliant at our agility classes, apart from the jumps cos she always wanted to run out the side to be with me, so we decided to lob the ball over them to get her to do them and through that big hoop Thanks for my hugs.xx

Originally Posted by Wayoutwest View Post
Great pictures, Zena is gorgeous! Molly runs for the ball, then runs off with it and won't give it back!
Thanks Wayoutwest, never had a dog who wouldn't bring it back, you must practice your throwing skills lol!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >