Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DaisytheNewf
New Member!
Female 

22-04-2011, 02:01 PM
Hello Tilly the Terrier!
We are new to Sussex my mum is doing a course in Brighton for four months and all the beaches around Brighton are very stony. If your beach is nicer we could meet up and you could show me the best doggy beaches ;D
Daisy
Zuluandnaomi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-04-2011, 09:38 AM
Ah I'm a big fan of West Wittering beach.

Anyone know if Camber Sands is dog friendly? brighton is about 45 mins from me down the A24 - didnt realise there were some dog friendly ones around there - would be much easier for me than trekking down to Chichester!
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2011, 10:54 AM
There are dog friendly parts and dog free zones in Camber Sands
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2011, 11:09 AM
Originally Posted by Zuluandnaomi View Post
Ah I'm a big fan of West Wittering beach.

Anyone know if Camber Sands is dog friendly? brighton is about 45 mins from me down the A24 - didnt realise there were some dog friendly ones around there - would be much easier for me than trekking down to Chichester!
Camber Sands is fantastic, it's nearly all dog friendly, quite famous for it actually! I know coz my holiday home is over that way and everybody has always been to camber sands with their dogs during their stay. this might help as regards their rules:
http://www.camberlife.co.uk/www.camb...nd_Horses.html
vanessaannette
New Member!
Female 

29-06-2012, 07:15 PM
We are going to Chichester onSunday with our two golden labs to visit our daughter.We want to take the dogs for a swim before driving back to London.West Wittering sounds good or Ferring.We also want to have lunch somewhere dog friendly and baby friendly as my granddaughter is nearly one and always hungry.
DenisaC
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-10-2012, 01:33 AM
I am living in Canada. I would like to walk my dog on Sussex or Kent places. I know they are the great places.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2