View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-12-2014, 11:40 PM
Harvey - was wearing stout fell walking boots at the time, but when stood on a 10ins wide track on a 1 in 3 gradient there isn't any form of footwear that will save your bacon, when you are hit by a 46kgs hound doing some 40 or so miles per hour squarely in the back, with your legs tied together by leather dog lead. So thanks for the well meaning advice - but till they make footwear with a vertical take-off and landing capabilty - I'll just have to stick to prayers and supplications to some higher power or other for deliverance from such situations!LOL!!!!!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-12-2014, 11:47 PM
Harvey - Have you not thought that perhaps Rianna had a little unfinished Xmas shopping to attend to! After all you can buy very little in a field.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-12-2014, 11:49 PM
The great thing about virtually the entire population of the north west crammed into the Trafford Centre that other places are deserted and you can shop in relative peace
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-12-2014, 12:07 AM
Fortunately I see so few members of the "great unwashed" in my daily life, that when I do go to Town it has huge novelty value for me. Once over I can withdraw to mist shrouded isolation and forget about it all till it suits me to go again! Would truly hate it if I had to go there regularly or heaven forfend some sort of work. Yuk!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-12-2014, 12:32 AM
;it'll be the first Christmas I'll be free. I've always had to have my mother at Christmas, she was never easy but dementia made things even more difficult. 3 Christmases ago she was in Trafford general and very poorly after a fall, I was also running youngest son for laser eye surgery every week to Bolton general as he had a bleed behind his retina ( hes diabetic) so I spent more time on the motorway than anywhere else. 2 Christmases ago Cariad had babies and last Christmas Mabs had babies, strange Christmas for me, I can please myself, apart from turning up at youngest sons on The Day to eat lunch
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6