Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2005, 08:40 PM

Friends at last!

Some very good friends of mine have been planning to move to this part of Ireland for some time. Needless to say, they have Dalmatians!
They have had the usual problems selling their place in a complete chain, they came over to visit in February and found somewhere to buy, about 20 mins from here and 15 mins from the place I am hoping to buy. All plans and dreams have been put on hold...
But they rang tonight to say it is all go, they have sold their house to a cash buyer and it's full steam ahead!

Fingers crossed! I won't be on my own any more and I couldn't wish for better company than these two! Margaret's family come from the area so she will be introducing me to her relatives should be good!

Polo will have to try a bit harder to get the Green Stars though, as they have a very nice male that they show in the UK!

Gill
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2005, 09:06 PM
That's great news Gill hopefully the wait won't be too long great company for your dallie too
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2005, 09:13 PM
With their "William" and my Polo, I don't think the dogs will be friends! However, they have a bitch puppy planned (due September) so I am sure Taylor at least will have a playmate until he hits puberty and we will have to tell them not to be so friendly!
Polly gets on with everyone luckily

Gill
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-08-2005, 09:17 PM
thats great news
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-08-2005, 11:25 PM
Hope it all works out Gill with no more holdups It will be great for you to have friends nearby...don't forget to tell them about DW
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2005, 11:35 PM
They don't have a computer although the library has internet access so I'll point them in that direction and hope they learn how to use it!