Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2016, 06:14 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, May 27

Good morning everyone, three cheers for Eileen last night's D.A.D was very much like of old. We have missed you lass.

LG, I am glad your threat to leave has been rethought. No way could we lose you especially now your sparring partner is promising to more regular on here.

Griff, hope you are ok today and not tiled to the walls or under the bath!

Lynn, sorry you are not getting very far with your car but hope it will all come good in the end. Hope dear Dillon is behaving on his leg ok these days.

Harvey, hope your Casey's leg is much better these days too.

Hope Brenda got away on her hols ok and a suitable toy was sorted.

Eileen, well done to Leah going for her ologies, Hope she does well. I have a friend whose daughter works in a Special School, lots of love there but also lots of heartbreak when they lose one of their pupils, all have special needs.

Bit grey outside today but have hopes of it brightening up later. Steve has a new hobby training bonsai trees and bushes. It is good to see him get into something he can really get his teeth into and take his attention away from me.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless all.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2016, 06:43 AM
Morning Moyra, Haven't quite left yet. Hopefully train at 11.51am if it runs at all. We will get there some how. Hope you are ok and get through your op. Hi to everyone else. I see she has been at it again. Bog off I say. Have a good week all and I will try to keep in touch as they do have this thing called wifeye down there.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2016, 07:19 AM
Morning all,
Nice and bright morning here, promising to warm up
Brenda have a fab holiday
Moyra have a good day too, hopefully a peaceful one
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2016, 07:36 AM
Good morning

Hopefully his new hobby with keep him quiet for a very long time Moyra. Hugs

Good luck on your travels to your holiday destination Brenda. If no trains you will get a good work out lifting cases on and off the replacement buses.

Good morning Mandy

It was nice to see you again Eileen and fingers crossed Leah gets on the course she wants. Now don't go leading the babies astray when left with them on your own.

Hope you are feeling better today Griff and that dad doesn't give you any grief whilst doing the bathroom.

Raining here this morning, this wasn't on the cards Oh wellplent of housework to do so that will keep me out of mischief

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2016, 07:42 AM
Morning Moyra, Mandy and brenda.
Glad Steve seems to of found a new hobby Moyra.
brenda hope the trains run on time and you enjoy your holiday.

Weather bit on and off here one minute sunny and one minute dull. Going to try to put the car business behind me this weekend Gorden home tonight and not back till Wednesday due to Monday being a bank holiday and he has no meetings Tuesday or students in schools so can take the day off.
He will need it he has meeting today with naughty students who wait for it are taking parents with them.
Dillon seems to be doing very well on his legs thank you Moyra he is getting very cheeky again and running about like a loony.
Was lovely to see Eileen last night. Enjoyed catching up on the banter from last night.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-05-2016, 07:43 AM
Good morningMoyra Brenda and all to come
Moyra As you say the banter on DAD was back to its old standard lol how you ??feeling today hope the new meds are starting to kick in
Brenda hope the trains are running have a great holiday looking forward to hearing of your adventures with Tyto
Lynn hope your ok
LG now don't go upsetting the staff too much lol
TW another lot of pups a year old today times flown by so quickly it's hard to believe this time last year sitting up watching them being born
Griff how's Dex
Sue Mandy Nippy 1cdog hope you and yours are well not forgetting the 4leggers
Miserable out threatening to rain &Achilles so much for the good weather we've been having just hope summers not come and gone
Just same old same old today need to nip out to the shops at some point
Hope all those under the weather feel better soon
Take care stay safe xxxx
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-05-2016, 07:44 AM
AS it is raining outside and a miserable day this may brighten it a bit

A man in front of me fell into a pond so I rushed in to help. After a bit of effort I managed to drag him to the ponds edge and started resuscitation technique.
I thought I was doing quite well with water pouring out of this guys mouth.
You always get a" know it all" shouting about what you are doing. He kept yelling "you are doing it all wrong "several times. Of course I ignored him as the water was still coming out of this poor guys mouth.

Eventually I turned to this annoying little man and said "what am I doing wrong smart ass"

He replied " if you don't get his bum out of the water you will pump the pond dry"
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-05-2016, 07:51 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning

Hopefully his new hobby with keep him quiet for a very long time Moyra. Hugs

Good luck on your travels to your holiday destination Brenda. If no trains you will get a good work out lifting cases on and off the replacement buses.

Good morning Mandy

It was nice to see you again Eileen and fingers crossed Leah gets on the course she wants. Now don't go leading the babies astray when left with them on your own.

Hope you are feeling better today Griff and that dad doesn't give you any grief whilst doing the bathroom.

Raining here this morning, this wasn't on the cards Oh wellplent of housework to do so that will keep me out of mischief

Have a good day and stay safe.
Don't you just love these new words invented on here
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2016, 08:38 AM
Happy Birthday to the Labrador puppies, like you say Norma when you look back its hard to believe a year ago they were being born, now they are going about their daily lives as though they have always been here Still not heard from 2 of my families, which I find upsetting, both been in touch during the year, albeit spasmodically, think its pretty discourteous not to reply to my email with pics. There may well be a good reason so will contact them again in a week if not heard by then.
Brenda, hoping trains run on time and you can get away on your break.
Glad to know Steve has started on Bonsai trees, Moyra. It gives you a rest from him. Surely with your health problems the council can find more appropriate housing for you.
Was great to have Eileen back last night, hoping she won't leave it too long before we hear from her again.
Yeah so many new words and phrases, Barry, I check my posts very carefully when using the Kindle as it lives in a world of it's own
Dry clear morning today, hoping it stays that way and I can get the underneath of the decking painted and out of the way,just the top to do then. Will get girls out in the next hour
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2016, 08:51 AM
Morning all
Moyra, pleased steve has a new hobby
Brenda, safe trip and have a lovely time....didn't know she had been back...if you do find it offensive you can hit the report button...then it may lead to a ban if she has ignored what is written by Azz
Norma, thankyou for asking...Dexter seems quite bright at the minute, it is however the weekend so no doubt he will decide to get sick just to inconvenience me Lol
Tumbleweed, where on earth do you find them Lol???
Sue, putting you on the cleaning rota here for when the dust gets everywhere Lol
Lynn, hope you and Gorden have a lovely weekend
Terrific to see Lacey, and sorry i vanished...i fell asleep Lol! was awake at 4am, not been tiled over ..............yet!!!!!!!! wickes have been and delivered the floorboards
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »