Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2016, 06:06 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, May 6

Good morning everyone, Sorry I just turned off and went to bed last night. I had just about enough of him, I couldn't do anything right, so bed was the best place. He leaves me alone there.

Hope everyone else is ok. Griff, when are your friends babies due, I have forgotten.

June, I suppose with their thick woolly coats your girls just do not feel the cold. I hope you got your new toy sorted out, I know nothing about tablets. Well not that kind anyway.

Lynn, Jenny, Mandy, Brenda, Norma and co hope you are all ok.

Take care everyone, Have a good day, God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2016, 06:53 AM
Morning Moyra
The babies are due about September time...baby shower August.
Back is still very bad, I think I may see the Dr next week
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-05-2016, 08:25 AM
Griff, try and rest up. give things time time to settle. Then take it slowly building up what you are doing.
Moyra, I hope you're OK, we were all worried about you after that last post.
No sun yet this morning, quite hazy, feels warm though. Have chased the bin men and got everything chucked out. Hardly any mess from the girls when its dry. Will be off out with them in about an hour and have another do at Zen's coat, where it all comes from in 24 hours I have no idea, but I know it will be like she's never had a brush near her for months.
1cd, I paid particular attention to the availability of sun in Scotland when I was watching the forecast and you will be having some this weekend, although London will be hottest at 26 degrees
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2016, 09:04 AM
Awww TW, i am sure at some point Zen will look how you want her too...might last only until she finds the nearest muddy puddle Lol
I have had to leave Kota at the vets for a biopsy, her lymph node is still enlarged and we decided to to the needle biopsy sooner rather than later....i am going to be devastated if there is anything wrong...i also did my back again, i had to lift her onto the table and got half way and just had to sort of shove her onto the table...then she kept trying to climb off the table and pushing me.....and that was her sedated Lol.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2016, 09:33 AM
I am sorry I caused so much concern last night. He really did go overboard and he started on me again this morning but I have told him to shove off. I cannot take much more of him, think I may have to go to the council.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2016, 10:22 AM
Good morning

Moyra you have to think of ourself he needs to realise he is only there because of you not for you as you do everything for him and he hardly does anything in return. Hugs

Pleased take it easy Griff we don't want you laid up with a bad back. Listen to June she has been there.

I think you are due some good weather this woken 1cutedog so get out and enjoy

Good luck June with Zen's coat one day she will looked as though she is care fore Enjoy your walk with them

Lovely day here again Teazle out early and another undercoat on the fireplace. Have been out and got the top coat paint so that is the job for this afternoon and hopefully it is finished and I can then get out in the garden whilst it is fine.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2016, 11:35 AM
Moyra, Sue is right...you have been here before...frequently and i am sorry but he won't change, you put yourself first, do what you want and if that is going to somewhere new on your own...well so be it
Sue, good luck with the painting, i hope it gets done today so you can go and enjoy the warm weather
I ordered a back brace the other night....i spent a whole £12 on myself, i ordered it at about 11pm on wednesday night, arrived this morning, have put it on and it stops me from slouching...my dad has tried it too and i have had to order him one Lol, i have had painkillers and my tens machine on and i can sort of move now...well of a description
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-05-2016, 12:03 PM
Griff,why on earth did you pick her up when you KNOW you have a bad back and you're in pain, I'm sure the vet or a couple of nurses could have lifted her. Get there on the Norty Step and don't move again. Hoping she'll be fine, more than likely some sort of fatty lump.
Moyra, go to the Council, because you are always going to be in this situation and sooner or later something will blow and I hope its not you. I know he's your son etc. been there myself and it is heartbreaking to know the baby you gave birth to and brought up with so much love has turned into something not nice, that off switch will have to be used I'm afraid, peace and quiet is something you are very deserving of and also not living in fear.
No one has been groomed today because somehow my rake has disappeared from my pocket. I last used it yesterday on Cariad and Lona, it always goes back in my pocket, I did check when I was there today, and its not in the grass or anything. Was out on the towpath on the way to the country park with Kesh, Mabs and Zen and over the field (well fenced thank goodness) were 3 goats and a sheep toddling down the lane, stopping for a snack on the bushes.
On the way back they were still there, albeit a bit further along, hadn't made it into the village, quite. Saw two PCSO's walking down and directed them, they were a bit puffed and red in the face, very warm day, no actual sun, and its a long walk from the station, down the brew, through the village and then down the lanes to the farms. They would have been better walking through the Country Park actually, but didn't tell them!!!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2016, 12:10 PM
Hello all,
Thanks for the lovely comments on Rosie,
Been out with her today, she was a very good girl as we had to go into the bank, she got lots of fusses in there as the customers and ladies in the bank had no choice but to say hello
Came out and I sat in the bench and this chap came by with a large staffy type dog ( very cute) didn't notice him as I was talking to Rosie, dog lunged over, Rosie jumped in front of me, the dog wanted to play, Rosie not impressed and what did bloke say ' oh he's very friendly, just wants to play' so I said 'well she don't!! And is very protective of me!!' so he then went on to tell me that he'd had an incident other day where his dog wanted to play with a pug, pug not impressed attached himself of the poor dogs jaw!! So why has the. Hap not learned esp as he has a very big dog , some people
Anyway after that we went bit further, called in at the the vets to make Rosie an appointment for her booster, made it for a week on Monday as I wanted a early appointment and I'm not at work till late that day. I don't know if all vets do them but they were giving away tags that say 'I'm microchipped please scan me'
Moyra please please put you first and go and make that call to the council and get yourself somewhere where you and Amber can live without him, he's proving he's no intention of changing ((hugs))
Griff hope your back eases soon, and I hope Kota is ok
TW have fun sorting Zen's coat
ICD hope you enjoy the sunshine, I'm intending to go sit out in a mo before work,
Hope you get some garden time Sue.
Enjoy the rest of the day everyone
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2016, 12:12 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Griff,why on earth did you pick her up when you KNOW you have a bad back and you're in pain, I'm sure the vet or a couple of nurses could have lifted her. Get there on the Norty Step and don't move again. Hoping she'll be fine, more than likely some sort of fatty lump.
Moyra, go to the Council, because you are always going to be in this situation and sooner or later something will blow and I hope its not you. I know he's your son etc. been there myself and it is heartbreaking to know the baby you gave birth to and brought up with so much love has turned into something not nice, that off switch will have to be used I'm afraid, peace and quiet is something you are very deserving of and also not living in fear.
No one has been groomed today because somehow my rake has disappeared from my pocket. I last used it yesterday on Cariad and Lona, it always goes back in my pocket, I did check when I was there today, and its not in the grass or anything. Was out on the towpath on the way to the country park with Kesh, Mabs and Zen and over the field (well fenced thank goodness) were 3 goats and a sheep toddling down the lane, stopping for a snack on the bushes.
On the way back they were still there, albeit a bit further along, hadn't made it into the village, quite. Saw two PCSO's walking down and directed them, they were a bit puffed and red in the face, very warm day, no actual sun, and its a long walk from the station, down the brew, through the village and then down the lanes to the farms. They would have been better walking through the Country Park actually, but didn't tell them!!!
Maybe Zen has pinched it cos she's not wanting to be combed
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >