View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 04:29 PM
Aw lookit those babies. Aren't they gorgeous!

Hope everyone stays safe. Hopefully the weather improves for you all and there are no more trees falling all over the joint. We are quite lucky for the most part, no trees really close to the house and being sheltered by the hills it rarely gets really bad here.

Been out to see Mum and drop off her present, she was a bit weepy but happy that she has something to open on Christmas morning. She's coming over to us at mid-day for Christmas day. So that was her sorted out.

I was also up at a friend's, she's doing an art course and gave me some paper to play with doing water colours and some tools to play with paints with. So going to have a go at that during the holidays.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2013, 04:30 PM
Afternoon everyone been back a while but sorting the conservatory. Gorden and Dillon had done a grand job but its all the sorting and sorting the new bench table and benches into the dining area of the kitchen for Christmas.
Shops not too bad except for Aldi that was heaving.
It started go get very windy on my drive home I could feel the wind pulling Gordens little Peugeot especially when the big lorries went by.

Jenny glad Brian is home safe with Pepsi.
Helena oh my goodness thank goodness your ok and its all cleared up. Sleeping in Dave's room tonight might be a good move.
Lorraine and Norma keep safe.
Linda and June and Moyra too.
Beautiful puppies June had to giggle at Horatio.

Gorden isn't on the boat but Michael is unless he has opted to stay at his girlfriends she is in Madrid visiting her family for Christmas and gave him the keys. Not heard from him so it must all be ok. They are not on the tidal part of the Thames they are near to Bethnal green near old ford lock so not far far from the Lea it might actually be the river Lea they are on or the Regents canal not sure.

Off to do some more tidying then will be back for the party later.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 04:30 PM
quick hello,just had time to notice HELENA is causing havoc and those are some gorgeous looking pups
Had visitors all day ,gonna tidy up after them,have a bath,will see ya in a bit
Hope everyone is ok
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 04:40 PM
Awww puppies are gorgeous!! I would love another puppy but I am at my absolute limit now!

Lucky escape there H, RIP poor wheelie bin!

It's getting wild out there, we have a tree blocking the south drive and flooding on the north drive so we aren't going anywhere today. OH tried to get out to buy a few bits for his mum but gave up. Trees will be cleared tomorrow, not worth risking life and limb tonight.

Thank goodness for the party to keep us amused!!
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-12-2013, 04:59 PM
We'll have to raise a glass to the wheelie bin tonight, a sad farewell after years of loyal service

June I love them all but Tanika is a total dream!

Well I've not gone visiting my brother in law and family as I'm waiting for a delivery of some pressies I've bought for hubby, according to the tracking they are still due to come today so here's hoping!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 05:09 PM
LOL s*d the wheelie bin, what about that beautiful tree that's stood there for 30 years since this house was built, we're gonna have to down quite a few bottles to give that a fitting send off to tree heaven I loved that tree, this road is full of beautiful firs like that along with the usuals, and it's completely ruined my view from the puter desk when I look out now Soooooo, I now declare the bar OPEN!!! Just cos I CAN

I'm worried Jen has lost power now cos they've lost power in Dorset and parts of Devon where she is. My lights kept flickering earlier on so I do hope I won't be plunged into darkness.

My neighbour's son rang me back after I left a message on his phone about the tree. He works underground (he blows things up lol) and he said they had a power cut underground, it wasn't at all funny, and they imagined having to spend Christmas in a big, black hole, but thankfully, after an hour, the power came back on so they all legged it up to the surface and have all gone home for Christmas now, phew! Sounds like he had a lucky escape too along with his mil's car outside here.

Gorgeous piccies today June, I love these blue eyes of theirs I'm home alone tonight, so I'll have his bed all to myself at the back there, otherwise do you really think I'd have bothered

You sound busy Eileen, and you Lynn.

Gerry, it must be as bad where you are cos you're on the South coast too, and I've just seen on the news, that we aint seen nothing yet, there's worse to come overnight and yet more torrential rain, let alone stronger winds For God's sake don't go out there unless you have to, it's far too dangerous now. This is the calm before the big one that's on it's way (allegedly!).

Cath, I do hope you get those deliveries if not today, then tomorrow, otherwise you could well be in trouble the day after.

My whole house is shaking now it's kind of rumbling Heeeeeeeelp!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2013, 05:10 PM
Hard to believe that they didn't want her because she is the
'wrong colour' isn't it, she is a lovely little girl and I was totally taken aback by it all. Was telling youngest son about it today and he used several descriptive words, which can't be mentioned on here. What a Total K..b was one phrase
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2013, 05:15 PM
Helena just get yourself a large one and pretend you're watching a disaster movie with those special glasses on that make you think you are in the middle of it.
Babies in now, some have had tea, some haven't, so Mabs will have been feeding them. I took her a plate of chicken pet mince with veg out, and the silly moo let Keshi and Lona eat it......I didn't want to bring her in the utility because the babies would see her after I just brought them in, so put it down for her outside, never even imagining she would be daft enough to stand back and let the Greedies eat it
I'll take something else out for her later on and stand guard over her this time.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 05:19 PM
Afternoon at last.....

Been trying to get on here all flippin day....

to the puppy fix, some amazing coats there..... If we were closer eversuffering husband would have whizzed down with his chainsaw Helena, any excuse to get it revving...Stay safe and warm everyone.

Had to nip into the petshop in town earlier. blimey... the town was gridlocked, but dont know where everyone was cos the center was empty Took Shayda with me cos dogs are allowed in the petshop and had her photo taken couple time, she was sooooo good bless her. We had a walk round the town and she just trotted alongside saying "hi" to anyone who stopped to talk to her. She is now fast asleep in the window

I have got a brilliant pic to post with ten of the "family", which I will post in the photo section in a min.

Got most of the stuff done for Christmas, what we aint got now, we'll do wivout!!

Have a great time later, think eversuffering husband is going to be home so have left a bottle on the side for you all
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2013, 05:25 PM
I don't think I need the special glasses June, I AM in the middle of it lol!

I've just been looking back at all the wonderful pics we had of the last beautiful litter, and I gotta say, your special girls have produced some beautiful pups June, you must be so very proud, albeit a tad knackered! Yes, that bloke was on a par with the one who took Ash away wasn't he, but at least this time you were prewarned about him when he said "it" was the wrong colour I can't believe some people could be as picky as that! Georgie was the wrong colour, being white, but that never put me off when I knew how much he needed somebody Bluddy people!

I have to tell you, I'm getting quite scared here now with this squealing and howling of the wind outside which I've never quite heard like this before I can't wait to ring Dave cos it means somebody at the end of the phone, but it's too early yet. I wish he was home though.

Zena doesn't care, she's upside down totally zonked out here.

When's everyone coming with all those nibbles then?? I might go and have a shower, that'll kill a bit of time. No nanny nap today ya see, cos I was busy dealing with the tree.

Hi Elaine, awww at the beautiful Shayla there, and lovely to hear how unphased she was with all the christmas shoppers. Going to check up on that piccie you took of the 10 now. How many dogs have you got in all then???
Page 6 of 24 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »