Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-08-2011, 01:13 PM
Originally Posted by GSDlover4ever View Post
Lauren LOVES this dog dearly... but sadly her hands are tied, she does not own this dog.

She can only give advice to the person that does own this dog regarding his wellbeing and sadly it is up to them to decide where he goes...

It is far from Laurens fault, she is heartbroken regarding this decision so don't blame her.

All has become clear!!

Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
I think those who comment on Paddy and the situation, should only do so if they KNOW the situation.

I am fed up with people on here being so damn judgemental! I am doing my best to get him out of this home, and I am still not giving up! The decision was NOT mine though, so I have no idea what you expect me to do! I have been desperately trying to persuade the woman who's decision it IS to get him into a suitable home.

If you do not know what I have, or have not been doing, then I don't think you are suitable to comment. Robyn knows just how much I love Paddy, and how upset and angry I am over the situation.

Lauren, thats a bit of a different tone from the pm`s... you have just sent me

Am a little confused
Millysmum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-08-2011, 01:32 PM
Just found this thread - my husband used to have really bad asthma and we found out that he was allergic to all red-haired dogs and horses. At that time we had just got an orange belton English Setter and after much soul-searching we decided to keep her and he coped for many years with the help of anti-histamines, inhaler etc. until she sadly passed on. So I know how distressing it can be when you've got to make this sort of decision for a much loved pet ... Just remember you've done your best for Paddy, you can't do any more than that. Best of luck.
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2011, 07:08 PM
Hi Lauren, has Paddy gone to that home you thought he would be going to?
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2011, 09:36 PM
Poor Paddy, he should really be with someone who knows the breed... not blaming you at all Lauren, but it does make me so sad..
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2011, 06:51 AM
What a shame, hon, they obviously adore each other......

x0x
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5