View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2011, 03:35 PM
He is lovely, its a shame about your Mum... I know the Irish Setters have more skin dander than other dogs, Honey does, lucky we are not allergic! I too would have him like a shot, as he is gorgeous, but we are much too far away to make it possible.
I do hope he gets his forever home asap, I so wish I could wave a magic wand for you Lauren to make him yours.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-08-2011, 04:10 PM
there is someone on another forum who has just lost their IS, and is looking to give a home to another.

I will PM, you and if you like can get details and pass on your phone number, its a lead that may be useful to you, someone who is experienced in the breed.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

05-08-2011, 08:37 AM
Lauren

I sent you a PM, about Paddy, you have not answered it.

Please if Lauren has me on ignore, will someone else alert her to what I have to say.

The other person, may be to far away from you to consider Paddy, but have spoken to someone involved in the breed club......she implores you to please contact breed rescue, OR the breeder is you know who they are.

Breed rescue will find him the correct experienced home this young dog needs, the last thing you want is for him to end up in anther home that is not suitable for him.

I cant do any more but pass on this message, you have ignored my other requests to help, so this is my final attempt.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2011, 12:11 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Lauren

I sent you a PM, about Paddy, you have not answered it.

Please if Lauren has me on ignore, will someone else alert her to what I have to say.

The other person, may be to far away from you to consider Paddy, but have spoken to someone involved in the breed club......she implores you to please contact breed rescue, OR the breeder is you know who they are.

Breed rescue will find him the correct experienced home this young dog needs, the last thing you want is for him to end up in anther home that is not suitable for him.

I cant do any more but pass on this message, you have ignored my other requests to help, so this is my final attempt.
Paddy has been rehomed
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

05-08-2011, 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Paddy has been rehomed
Has he, must have missed that, I hope its an experienced home, that will be able to cope with his needs.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2011, 12:16 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Has he, must have missed that, I hope its an experienced home, that will be able to cope with his needs.
Unfortunately not
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

05-08-2011, 12:20 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Unfortunately not
Your joking right, why oh why has he been re homed to an unsuitable home when all they needed to do was phone IS rescue. poor boy will be looking for his 5 home soon.

Please , please if this does not work out ring breed rescue!!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

05-08-2011, 12:27 PM
Lauren why didn't you respond to the help that was offered right from the start with Paddy, instead of ignoring it .

I hope this boy is going to be OK, he is 18 mths old and is already on his 4 home
GSDlover4ever
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-08-2011, 12:48 PM
Lauren LOVES this dog dearly... but sadly her hands are tied, she does not own this dog.

She can only give advice to the person that does own this dog regarding his wellbeing and sadly it is up to them to decide where he goes...

It is far from Laurens fault, she is heartbroken regarding this decision so don't blame her.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2011, 01:10 PM
I think those who comment on Paddy and the situation, should only do so if they KNOW the situation.

I am fed up with people on here being so damn judgemental! I am doing my best to get him out of this home, and I am still not giving up! The decision was NOT mine though, so I have no idea what you expect me to do! I have been desperately trying to persuade the woman who's decision it IS to get him into a suitable home.

If you do not know what I have, or have not been doing, then I don't think you are suitable to comment. Robyn knows just how much I love Paddy, and how upset and angry I am over the situation.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >