Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-05-2008, 06:32 AM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
Shane santa said you can have his car as he wants rid of the wife now is this a babe magnet or what
Sh1t . . . . . !!!!

Dear Santa . . . . forget the scooby for Christmas as I would need a convertible and a crowbar just to squeeze your wife in . . . . . I have spoken to Subaru and they said they don't do convertibles . . . . Phew !!!!!!! . . . . Didn't realise 'scoobies' came with such big airbags . . . . !!!!!!

dk . . . I'll stick to my little Reliant Robin and ask Santa for a scalextric instead . . . . x x x x x x x x x
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2008, 09:51 AM
Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Sh1t . . . . . !!!!

Dear Santa . . . . forget the scooby for Christmas as I would need a convertible and a crowbar just to squeeze your wife in . . . . . I have spoken to Subaru and they said they don't do convertibles . . . . Phew !!!!!!! . . . . Didn't realise 'scoobies' came with such big airbags . . . . !!!!!!

dk . . . I'll stick to my little Reliant Robin and ask Santa for a scalextric instead . . . . x x x x x x x x x
Ok Delboy im sure Santa understands xxxxxxx
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2008, 10:21 AM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
Shane santa said you can have his car as he wants rid of the wife
now is this a babe magnet or what
DK where'd you get those before pics of me xxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by nero View Post
Now that's the definitive lowered suspension innit, wonder what the tyre pressures are, probably 3,000 PSI.
xxxxxxx

Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Sh1t . . . . . !!!!

Is Shane a big frady cat or what,just think of all that big hot momma luvin you'd get there and guarantees that no-ones gonna mow your lawn too xxxxxxxxx
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-05-2008, 11:00 AM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
DK where'd you get those before pics of me xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxx

Is Shane a big frady cat or what,just think of all that big hot momma luvin you'd get there and guarantees that no-ones gonna mow your lawn too xxxxxxxxx
Babe . . . I want thrillin' . . not killin' . . . . and as for the lawn . . . . bu**er it I'll grow a rain forest . . .

xx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2