Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2005, 02:41 PM

Wish me Luck!

Ok, No. 1 daughter Abi (16) has now decided she would like to go to her prom after all, so when she gets in we're off to The Mall to see if we can get her a dress..........

How lovely, I hear you say................not if your daughter is a GOTH and only wears baggy jeans & hoodies OR black scruffy clothes, NEVER dresses or skirts and six ton of black eye liner! So if you don't hear back from me for a week or two, you know we are still looking!
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-04-2005, 02:45 PM
good luck
scotbun1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2005, 02:53 PM
Mortisha Adams springs to mind. Not sure if that you spell her name.
GOOD LUCK!!
Tracie
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2005, 03:04 PM
That's her..........so far, I have put my foot down about dying her hair black, she is naturally fair (which she hates) our hairdresser told her if she uses a temp black hair dye, she could turn grey instead of black!

She will NOT go out in the sun, if she does she keeps herself covered up or sits in the shade.........all I can say is 'please let her grow out of it and soon!'

Last week she went to a concert of a group called 'Cradle of Filth' awful music, dreadful language......really bad makeup. But I knew if I said no it would make matters worse, she asked about having a tattoo so I said yes ok, with my fingers crossed behind my back.........she's now decided she doesn't want on.......phew!

Then she wanted her lip pierced, this time I said no, she moaned abit but never mentioned it again, I wonder sometimes if she's just seeing how far she can go!

All I want to know is, what happened to my lovely little girl that used to wear pink dresses and frilly socks, and have blonde ringlets in her hair :smt022

This was her at 4 years old.......

BUT, saying all that she really is a good girl, predicted all A's & B's in her GCSE's and is staying on in 6th form to take her A Levels, so as they say appearance isn't everything! :smt002
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2005, 03:39 PM
good luck cc my daughter is 6 but when we need to get her a posh outift its a nightmare so i cant imagine how bad its gonna be for you! god i am dreading teenagers lol
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2005, 04:04 PM
Good luck cc, I was lucky my daughter didn't go through that one..My son has just gone through the scruffy stage, he insisted on wearing unironed clothes, never had his hair cut etc..thankfully he's got over that now...
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2005, 05:23 PM
Cradle of Filth used to be one of my fav bands! Their earlier music is good, but their recent stuff is awful
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2005, 05:58 PM
CC good luck in finding her a dress

but if you don,t give me a shout i may be able to make her one
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2005, 08:17 PM
3 hours of trying on dresses...........and no luck! So now I have a very stroppy daughter who thinks herself TOO FAT.......because she is size 10 top and size 12 bottom..........she said why can't she be a normal size 10!!..........is size 10 normal?? She's also 5' 9" so not fat at all!

We're going to go into Bristol next weekend and have a look around even more shops!!
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2005, 09:01 PM
Good luck CC, by the sounds of it you're gonna need it lol
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >