Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2007, 06:27 AM

Good morning everyone !

Morning all

A nice dry day today, but I must say, it’s pretty cold as well. Last night I just couldn’t get warm, and that’s unusual for me. Most of the time, I’m too hot. Let’s hope I’m not sickening for something…

Unfortunately, Roxy had peed in the lounge. It’s probably my fault, as I did gee her up when we were out for the last pee last night because I felt so cold. That’ll teach me, eh? Best not to rush the old girl in the future, methinks – bless

Had a really good day at work yesterday, when I finally rolled in at 10.20 after which I just coasted through the rest of the day at a steady pace. No work left when I headed for home, so not sure how bored I’m going to get tomorrow. I may have to “pop out” to Ikea or Sainsbury’s for something to do.

No doubt this nice peaceful time will end soon, and I’ll go back to being stressed again. In the meantime, I’m grateful for the calm.

Hope you day is as good as I expect mine to be

Have a great day everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem :
A couple had been married for 50 years.
They were sitting at the breakfast table one morning when the wife says, "Just think, fifty years ago we were sitting here at this breakfast table together."
"I know," the old man said. "We were probably sitting here naked as a jaybird fifty years ago."
"Well," Granny snickered. "Let's relive some old times."
Whereupon, the two stripped to the buff and sat down at the table.
"You know, honey," the little old lady breathlessly replied, "My nipples are as hot for you today as they were fifty years ago."
"I wouldn't be surprised," replied Gramps. "One's in your coffee and the other is in your porridge."
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-02-2007, 06:34 AM
Goodmorning Vicki, morning Doggers

Just done my nightshift so having my bedtime cuppa while you lot get up and ready to face another day. Charlie had the runs yesterday so came home to a bit of an unwanted surprise by the door. Not so today though, seems he's over his little problem and back to normal.
No day off this week though, straight onto dayshifts tomorrow so roll on the weekend for my ten day break and ofcourse a visit from a certain Dogsey member...

Have a good day all .... night night
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2007, 06:52 AM
Night night Ian
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2007, 07:03 AM
Good Morning Vicki, Morning All.
Very tired this morning. Pulled a muscle in my chest yesterday which is really painful. Wish I hadnt, am teaching back bends in class today & that will put hell of alot of pressure on the chest. Have to get better for the weekend
Have a good day everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2007, 07:25 AM
Morning Laura - can't you duck out of tonight's class?
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2007, 07:32 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Morning Laura - can't you duck out of tonight's class?
No Vicki, I have one this morning & one tonight. I cant get anyone to cover my classes today and no way of informing those coming.
Painkillers will take some of the pain away & using volunteers to demonstrate will hopefully get me through it.
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2007, 08:13 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Last day at work for me this week, like Ian's Charlie, Diesel has had the runs too but thankfully this morning was the first of no presents on the kitchen floor, some good home cooking seems to have done the trick, lets hope i can say the same when i come home

Have a good day all xxx
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2007, 08:21 AM
Morning Vicki

Morning All

Luz hope you chest is better soon

i have my biggest presentation at college this morning!
have been sick twice with nerves lol
but i,m sure i will get through it

but if anyone wants to swap places??? lol

Have a good day all
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2007, 08:21 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and bright here today also. Beach was lovely and we have a happy tired doggy!
Wish work was as calm for me Vicki, sadly it isn't and doesn't look like it will be in the forseeable future. Have a good day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-02-2007, 08:24 AM
Morning Vicki,morning all sun is shining here.
I am off to mums today to re-arrange cupboards for her.
Have a good day everyone.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >