craig
Dogsey Junior

16-05-2005, 06:12 AM
i think it was a fix
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2005, 08:33 AM
wow hooooo. i love boxing! I had faith in him and knew he would win! I want more boxing now!!!
Abbas_786
Dogsey Senior
Male 

16-05-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally Posted by craig
i think it was a fix
people who say is was a fix i dont mean any offence but they dont no much about boxing or Mario why would he fix a fight? the man is a legend and if he wanted money he could have left cuba and become a pro a long long time ago and become a very good and rich world champ of 1of the many titles out there. He wouldnt come all this way to loose to an 18year old people seem to 4get mario has beaten people like felix trinadad and cotto at Amuture level and they are now welterwight legends that shows you the kind of class mario is at.
craig
Dogsey Junior

17-05-2005, 05:08 PM
i agree with what you say, but if you have seen him fight before you could tell that he never put much effort into it, you would havbe thought that it was his last fight and would have put far more effort in to win it,in cuba the boxers like him are trated very well and dont need money as we do. and as for not knowing about boxing i have boxed since i was 14 and boxed at international level. my brother is profesional boxer
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3