View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2005, 11:56 AM
We met Lucy Pargeter and he beau Rudi Coleano at teh Stock Car UK Championship in Skegness last year.. She was really nice..

The poor woman had been getting stalked all day on the saturday and my sister wanted her autograph...I told her to leave her alone as all she wanted to do was watch the racing..

On the Sunday I took Seiko in with me and was sitting on a wall with him beside me and this woman came up and asked if she could "huggle" my dog.. I said "Yeah sure" then it dawned on me it was her.. She was telling me her friends used to have Sams and that she really loves them..So of course my sister nearly has a heartattack when she turned around and then asked for her autograph and she got her photo taken with my 4 month old nephew who was sound asleep in his buggy!!!

She was really nce and spoke to us for ages...Hopefully she will be there this year again and I can see her baby
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2005, 11:59 AM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK
Brendan Foster was my landlord when we were at College together

Geoff Capes was my shot coach

Colin McCrae wanted to drive my car whilst he was still driving for Subaru as it's the only model he hadn't driven(didn't let him)

Fed Red Rum & Dessie O mints

Met Kevin Keegan/John Barnes/Craig Johnson after Hillsborough

Bit of a theme here

Oh yes & met Paula Radcliffe long before she started running marathons & what a lovely lady she is & as she is a chronic asthmatic a real heroine of mine win or lose

Edited to add my dog appeared on stage with Michala Strachan !
Hi Jodee, My husband is very intrigued by your comment that Colin McCrae wanted to drive your Subaru, when being the factory driver at that time, he would have driven all of the top models anyway? He reckons even if you have a 22B Colin Mcrae would have driven one of these also? So what is special about your Subura please as my husband is desperate to know please! (He has an RX7 and imports Jap cars, so he's car mad!)
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2005, 12:30 PM
i have meet that Princess of Wales when i was a kid i gave her a kiss on the check
and i have also meet noddie holder a few times

my mother does a lot with the red cross and gets to see loads of gigs and even gets to meet them some times
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2005, 04:57 PM
Met the Prince of Jordan some years ago, had dinner with him and friends, spent weekend in Cambridge with him and his friends and learnt very quickly that just because you're royal doesn't make you any different to anyone else - perhaps worse in some instances
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2005, 05:23 PM
Hi Jodee, My husband is very intrigued by your comment that Colin McCrae wanted to drive your Subaru, when being the factory driver at that time, he would have driven all of the top models anyway? He reckons even if you have a 22B Colin Mcrae would have driven one of these also? So what is special about your Subura please as my husband is desperate to know please! (He has an RX7 and imports Jap cars, so he's car mad!)
LOLOL he wanted to drive my Impreza because he wanted to say he had driven all the models LOL Mine is an Automatic(not very common even now) & there had never been one available when he was around to drive one & I don't think he ever did get to drive one before decamping for megabucks to Ford. Nothing special except it was one of the first 5 Autos in the UK(sadly written off after been hit by a volvo driven by a pratt doing 70 mph in a 30mph zone)They had never had one on the Subaru Stand in the UK at the British WR
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2005, 05:27 PM
Have ridden Dessie but not sure if that counts?! And i mean the Horse....NOT Des Lynam!!!
LOLOLOL Dessie O is better looking too
doggy mad
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-05-2005, 07:34 AM
met the cast of Take the high road on a train to inverness
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2005, 08:01 AM
Okay I have met some exciting people lol.

Gregor Fisher aka Rab C Nesbitt, met him 3 or 4 times when he used to visit Islay while filming a special of the Parahandy.

Wee Burnie Nesbitt used to visit my primary school (no jokes please ) as my teacher was his old drama teacher (this was before it was discovered what he was into ).

Davy Sneddon from Take the High Road at Buchanan Bus Station, Billy Connley in Glasgow.
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2005, 08:45 AM
Originally Posted by WhizGirl
I met Michael Grecco who used to play Beppe in eastenders, he was lovely and much better looking in real life

I also met Rod Stewart when I was doing a relief at a pub in London he was a really nice guy

As mentioned hubby is great pals with Stan Collymore, but I have only met him at a glance, although hubby likes him

sorry whizgirl, no offence by this! and i do love stan collymore,

but was this glance from a car window by any chance???

hope your not offened
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally Posted by Steve & Abe
Stephanie

As your a Howard Jones fan (or was)-do you remember the bald headed dancer in the group who always appeared on stage and his music videos normally wrapped in chains etc???

His name was Jez and is the brother of a friend of mine!
OMG yes I remember him, he didn't do it for me like Howard though lol

You don't know Howard do you

I sooo loved all the 80's music
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >