View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 05:19 PM
I can't even imagine Maddy being a mum, she's a baby, for god's sake what is wrong with some people?
mutthouse
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
I can't even imagine Maddy being a mum, she's a baby, for god's sake what is wrong with some people?
money money money the root of ALL evil!
ShaynLola
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 05:31 PM
By putting the link on here, you are inadvertantly giving this person more advertising...
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 06:25 PM
i was looking for a pup and i registered with them i hated what i saw one woman had put up a staffy male about 3 years old and said it was due to a relationship breakup,fine i thought until iread that she wanted money or swap for a yonger dog i emailed her and said if she couldn't keep that 1 why ask for another??got a right snotty email back saying it was none of my business what she did the advert disappeared very shortly after though
i think it is disgusting advertising them for christmas presents,i think you can email the owners of the site with your concerns and they do tend to pay attention
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 06:32 PM
I saw one today, Labs ready for Christmas
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 08:45 PM
reputable breeders then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would like to add that not all breeders on this site are the bad ones, as long as you do your homework properly and check everything out then you shouldn't have any problems.
having said that i know the GP do but on a whim but thats not the sites fault.

just crept of my soap box.
paulabgv
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-09-2006, 09:02 PM
What an irresponsible thing to do, any reponsible breeder surely wouldn't do this. It must be for money, simple as that.
I've just emailed the advertising site and complained about the fact they are advertised as Christmas Pressies. My soapbox needed dusting off!
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 09:14 PM
Scum!!!

I've looked at that site a couple of times, just to wind myself up really, and glad there are no Irish terriers on yet. IT = non-profit making dog
Sara1210
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 09:17 PM
Sorry but that ad is disgusting!!!!!
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 10:28 PM
There are an awful lot of 'disreputable breeders' and 'puppy farmers' on E-Pupz unfortunately.
If you voice your concerns to 'E-Pups' they will usually eraze them......if they are made aware.( I personally don't think that it is monitored closely enough)
However,there are some 'reputable' breeders (well in my breed for certain cause i nose on there often..) that occasionally advertise on there,
Unfortunately alot of first time puppy/dog owners wouldn't be able to sort out the 'wheat from the chaff' so to speak and its so unfortunate that these people aren't or haven't educated themselves enough to do their research first.
I admit....I found Alfie there....I wasn't lucky,i had done my research,other waiting lists where exceptionally long and i knew that my breeder was reputable and my dog a good stanard for the breed as well as thoroughly compatible with us as a family.
But god..............XMAS PRESSIE........are they real,its disgusting.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2