View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-09-2006, 07:23 PM
Ya silly dumplin ya.... shoulda asked me to look after it for ya.... I love a nice bit dumpling

Seriously though, Glad he's ok
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2006, 07:25 PM
I'm please to hear Bacu is going to be OK, puppies are just walking hoovers, Toby used to pick up allsorts of rubbish, used to frighten us to death
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 07:27 AM
Hope Baku's not suffering and 'dumpling' ill effects this morning.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 08:06 AM
how is he this morning
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 08:07 AM
Hi hope your puppy is ok this morning and you didn't have too bad a night with him. Nudge ate something disgusting in the garden on tuesday (out of the compost heap I think) she was sick 4 times and the drool that was coming from her mouth to start with was quite scary. But, every time she was sick, made sure she couldn't eat it again, and later in the day she was much better.

Look after your dumplings
x
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 09:22 AM
He is running around like a mad man this morning, so he is over his dumplingitus Needed the toilet twice in the night, luckily he tells us I doubt he will learn his lesson but I have learnt that he can get things of the side even though he cant reach it standing, god knows how he did it Well he kept looking at me last night for his tea and I kept looking at him for mine Thanks for all your concern he looks as though he's back to his normal hectic self so no last effects, silly mite
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-09-2006, 09:25 AM
Glad Baku is ok.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 09:37 AM
Glad he is okay Donna - just think of all those calories he has saved you from
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 09:39 AM
Great news, glad to hear he is ok, naughty boy!!!!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-09-2006, 09:46 AM
Originally Posted by Zuba View Post
He is running around like a mad man this morning, so he is over his dumplingitus Needed the toilet twice in the night, luckily he tells us I doubt he will learn his lesson but I have learnt that he can get things of the side even though he cant reach it standing, god knows how he did it Well he kept looking at me last night for his tea and I kept looking at him for mine Thanks for all your concern he looks as though he's back to his normal hectic self so no last effects, silly mite
No he won't have learnt his lesson greedy dogs never do..years ago Flicka got on the breakfast table and ate the contents of the butter dish/sugar bowl/marmalade ...can you imagine what her beard looked like when I came back in the room and she was sitting innocently in the dog bed Another day she got into the dog kitchen and standing on a sack pushed the lid off a large bowl of food intended for many dogs and emerged as a balloon on legs She was fine on both occasions as was Tilly who ate a lot of easter eggs silver paper and all

Most of the time are are no ill effects when dogs eat things they shouldn't, you just have to take care in case on the odd occasion there are problems.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >