Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ATD
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2012, 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
It is very simple my entire bitches are never left unsupervised with the boys QED

I check my entire bitches weekly until a cycle is known & fortunately Keewee has such a short coat even a silent season would be obvious

Leaving doors & gates open is negligent not accidental-sorry

I can think of no tests that can be done(other than DNA tests)on Collies/ESS under a year old, certainly not hips/elbows/eyes etc.

If you buy a bitch you should learn about seasons etc before getting the bitch not afterwards
Accidental for children too, happens all the time. What about you dog opening latches/ doors mine have I sound out once they escaped and rectified it.

Accidents happen and you can not deny that just becuase they do t happen to you doesn't mean they don't else where.

Suki mum had eye tests done saw the vet papers.

ATD x
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2012, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by ATD View Post
Accidental for children too, happens all the time. What about you dog opening latches/ doors mine have I sound out once they escaped and rectified it.

Accidents happen and you can not deny that just becuase they do t happen to you doesn't mean they don't else where.

Suki mum had eye tests done saw the vet papers.

ATD x
I accept that accidents can happen, but they can also be rectified- mis mate jab can be given up to 40days (I think) pregnancy.

Shocking that pups are neutered so early, no valid reason for it at all.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3