Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Adele-84
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-12-2008, 07:37 PM

Looking for a pink tartan collar for Maisy

Has anyone seen any nice pink tartan collars anywhere online?? I have seen lots that look like cheap burberry copies(yuk!) but would like something a little more classy looking! As Maisy is a westie, I would like her to have a nice tartan collar , in a soft material like webbing rather than leather. I really want pink so people know she is a girl, it really annoys me when people refer to her as a 'he' !
zoby
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-12-2008, 07:44 PM
Cant help with the tartan collar - sorry

But if you think people will stop calling her he - they probably wont I walk my two with their pink collars, pink leads and pink coats on and people still ask me whats his name
DippyLeo
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-12-2008, 07:56 PM
Have a look on Vivalapooch .... I just got my boys a Rhinestone collar each and I am really pleased with them, they had tartan collars on there, sure there were pink ones

They are based in Australia but I have nothing but praise for them the collars are much better quality than the ones that were available over here and to top it all they were alot cheaper even with the P+P I ordered on the 12th Dec and had them on the Boys by the 19th Dec
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2008, 09:39 PM
they have one in pet city (if you have one by you ) as i couldnt make my mind up .ended up haveing pink one with daisys on . the tartan one .if i remember rightly ,is leather on edge material on the iner (if that makes sence )
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2008, 10:18 PM
Have you tried E-Bay?
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2008, 11:10 AM
these people are great
http://www.petsbitsonline.co.uk/index1.html
I got pink skull & crossbones for Daisy and green Celtic Knot for Shamus for Christmas. They didn`t have the size / colour I wanted in their catalogue so they made it up specially at no extra cost!
Adele-84
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-12-2008, 09:05 PM
Thanks for all the suggestions guys! Im sure I will find one out of all this lot !