View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 03:10 PM
This is so disgusting in my opinion...but knowing our laws today...they will get away with it somehow, or have a pittiful sentence..I wont say what I think there punishment should be...would be using far too many stars! xxx
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-09-2007, 03:34 PM
The trouble with punishment is what it should be.

As has been said, the fines are pitiful, and, effectively, the dogs end up paying for them, too.

Prison - well, yes, but only if we, the Great British Public, are prepared to pay the taxes required to maintain the prisons.

There are still far too many people who think "Hell, it's only a dog!" and that punishments are already too severe!

Personally, I'd chuck these a-h's into their pits with their enraged dogs and have done with them. We could see how many of them needed putting down afterwards. I'd be more than happy to wield a cattle-prod.

Snorri
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post

As has been said, the fines are pitiful, and, effectively, the dogs end up paying for them, too.

Prison - well, yes, but only if we, the Great British Public, are prepared to pay the taxes required to maintain the prisons.

There are still far too many people who think "Hell, it's only a dog!" and that punishments are already too severe!

Personally, I'd chuck these a-h's into their pits with their enraged dogs and have done with them. We could see how many of them needed putting down afterwards. I'd be more than happy to wield a cattle-prod.

Snorri
Well said, id deffinately be willing to watch them all thrown in the ring, let loose the dogs and see how many of them are cheering then...
jannie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-09-2007, 07:06 PM
Read the news my self.It is disgusting,jail the whole lot.But even thats too good cos you gotta feed the animals.Poor dogs.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

20-09-2007, 07:37 PM
There's no excuse for this kind of crime, and I agree with Snorri - tie them up and put them in a pit and let a pack of dogs loose on them

Seriously tho, I think the fines should be increased, as well as the prison terms.
jannie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-09-2007, 07:53 PM
Put them all in a pen with dog lovers.See how brave they are then
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by jannie View Post
Put them all in a pen with dog lovers.See how brave they are then
But that makes us as bad as them then

My Idea of the Gas chamber is better because we can make then turn on the Gases so they do away with themselves
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post

Snorri
well said snorri ,could not agree more xxdk
jannie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-09-2007, 08:46 PM
It would make me feel better,sorry.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-09-2007, 11:08 AM
I saw the news item on Sky news last night and was really angry. One has to ask why people in Britain engage in this horrid activity.

I could write pages about the bad aspects of living over on this side of Europe, but I can say that over all the years I have been living here there has never been any cases of dog fighting reported.

Why is this?? I'm sorry I have no answer to that but in this part of the world the familly is still an important factor, if even one member of the familly speaks out it's very likely to have an impact on the offending member. Also the gambling culture is not all that prevalent here, there are many much healthier ways to get your kicks.

I see that all the above members have called for greater fines and longer prison sentances and I, of course, agree with all of that, but these young men must have had a mother and father, what did they do to bring up their children properly

Sorry, don't want to take this thread off topic but believe you all should think about this, especially if you are lucky enough to have children, which are not a 'right' they are a 'responsibility' which many parents in Britain just ignore.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >