View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2010, 08:43 PM
I had a horse once, a dutch warmblood, who could fart for the Olympics. It was like a gunshot or a whipcrack, and would even make the horse jump!!

It was very funny, having an extremely childish and very lavatorial sense of humour, I would nearly fall off him I was laughing so much ... not setting a very good example to my daughter on her Dartmoor pony one little bit!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2010, 08:44 PM
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
I took my dogs to the Novotel at Bradford for the night when we moved to Yorkshire. They farted so much they set the smoke alarm off in our room and the whole hotel was evacuated at 4am.
Lea-n-Ben
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-04-2010, 09:33 PM
Ben has the worsts farts ever i used to think my dad was bad till we got the lil pup(well not so lil anymore) he really does stink and he always seems to do it as we sit down to eat our tea
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2010, 10:20 PM
our ben has a deadly bot rot problem. and as soon as the smell wafts over. hubby says to him u f***ted and ben looks at his butt. gets up and goes n gets in his bed lol
oh and got 2 cats who are just as bad.theirs smell like burnt rugs.
Lea-n-Ben
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-04-2010, 10:27 PM
what kind of dog is ure ben and my ben has just farted whilst i read this :-$
Bo's mum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-04-2010, 11:08 PM
Talking of farts, my boyfriend's dog does the noisiest smelliest farts in the world, then looks around in disgust at us and walks off to avoid the smell.

You can almost hear him say - you didn't did you?!?
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2010, 09:11 AM
Oh LOL, yeah, Dougal has some noxious emmisions sometimes. So does Hubby. I swear that they are trying to outdo each other!
MaryS
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-04-2010, 09:26 AM
My dogs rarely do fart, and get loads of veg and fibre....if it is exceptionally noxious there is often an upset of gut fauna/flora. Many more dogs in UK suffer from giardia than people think.
Luchi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-04-2010, 04:09 PM
I remember one time my sister was visiting with my Niece. Luchi my Cane Corso dropped a silent deadly one (really really smelly), and the look they gave me was priceless. they thought it was me!!! No amount of saying "it was the dog" would persuade them otherwise, it was like I was digging my self into a deeper and deeper hole, the more I protested my innocence the more they looked at me in a how could you blame it on the dog way.

They have since been subjected to her emissions, which thankfully are not too frequent, and I think finally believe me.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2010, 05:13 PM
Originally Posted by MaryS View Post
My dogs rarely do fart, and get loads of veg and fibre....if it is exceptionally noxious there is often an upset of gut fauna/flora. Many more dogs in UK suffer from giardia than people think.
My Spaniel very rarely farts, yet my Wire Vizsla farts like it's going out of fashion - they're both fed exactly the same! What's that all about?!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >