Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 05:45 PM
Originally Posted by aliwin View Post
Ok, that all seems pretty standard treatment The steroid injection she has had will only work if she has an ear infection or the EC is active. If there is no improvement after this it does not mean all is lost just that there is no point in repeating this. If the steriod is ineffective as was the case with Bonnie then there will be no improvement by next week it is longer term than that. You say she is eating and drinking which is all good, can she still get about? You can just keep her on the 28 days of panacur and may well see an improvement. The pics of Bonnie I posted were on day one, these were yesterday and it will be 3 weeks tomorrow I started treatment.

I hope you can see the difference? How bad is Mindy's tilt? Just trying to offer some encouragement too that it doesn't necessarily need to be costing a fortune and you may still get some pretty good results. Oh also panacur is available on the net to for a lot less than at the vets
If its contagious to dogs, why is your dog with it?
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
If its contagious to dogs, why is your dog with it?
My dog is no where near it - rabbits outside - dogs inside and she is behind a fence
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-01-2011, 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
My dog is no where near it - rabbits outside - dogs inside and she is behind a fence
I think she is referring to me not you and if you look at any other threads you will find that she does that to anything I post. If you think I can be of any further help to you about your bunny please feel free to pm me as I have no wish to get into any form of debate with her but you sound like you pretty much have it covered so good luck with that. BD I don't need to answer to you and won't be on the basis that you think you are an expert on everything which sadly you are not!!!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3