Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2016, 10:00 PM
Evening everyone,
Busy day at work today came home and Tony had cooked tea- beef & guiness stew
Went to bed early yesterday after I'd finished work cos my leg was hurting and I'd not slept night before.dont remember if I'd said I'd been to see my consultant on Monday.was pleased as it was him not one of his team. Told him how I'd been and that last injection hasn't worked. Explained how it's affecting me day to day. He wants me to have one more injection as he thinks it could have missed the exact place, if it doesn't work then that's it, I am having the hip replacement. He says in the mean time I'm to carry on loosing weight, go swimming & if I can cycle as its a good way to strengthen my muscles in my legs & back. My late father in law had a excercise bike so I'm going to use that. Well try
Griff hope you ok, and that your test results are ok too
TW sorry to read Zen destroying the kennel again, hope she has a good night tonight.
Lynn well done to Mark,
Hope everyone else is ok am going to try aand catch up
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-08-2016, 10:33 PM
Mandy I just wish he'd just do the hip replacement for you and get it over with instead of dragging it out. Nikki (Gnasher) is just recovering from one and its given her her life back and she's doing really well.
Everyone swopped houses, Kesh back in the shreds of the
little kennel Zen back in the big house. Put herr back to bed 4 times now, she's probably out again, but I'm in bed and really tired so not going downstairs, outside, send her back in, when she'll more than likely be back out again. Warm night tonight, after tomorrow it's all downhill for Friday and the weekend so she may as well make the most of it
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2016, 10:54 PM
I'm off to bed shortly,
Tbh June I'm in 2 minds about the hip replacement, mainly as I'm happy in one way to wait till later next year as ,e and hubby are off on holiday but in the other sense I want it over with.
I've ordered good weather for the weekend- we off to York I want good weather
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2016, 10:58 PM
I'm think I'm kidding myself
Right goodnight
Sleep well June
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-08-2016, 11:09 PM
Nite Mandy, Sorry about the weather, but the Sarf gets it before we do