register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-08-2016, 02:54 PM
I think he is hoping peope will give up and he'll get away with it, Lynn. Then again I think it is against the law for him to do what he has done, so I think he'll feel the brunt of the legal system because I would expect the Ramblers Association to pursue it. I remember reading they make a point of walking each Public Footpath every year, and if there is any part of it blocked then they take action.
Moyra if you are still not feeling well then maybe you should make an appointment with them for a check up to find out why.
She's got stuff to chew on but prefers the kennel, I've gone down every road I can think of but get nowhere really as far as stopping her. I just think 'at least its not every day now' - nothing at all this morning for instance!!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2016, 02:56 PM
You are right Lynn you cannot have done more and creeps like him have won! I hope the Council will still stand by the regs,.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2016, 02:57 PM
June, she is bound to grow out of it sooner or later. Bless her little cotton socks. You have to love her!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-08-2016, 03:03 PM
Ramblers aware June not sure if they are in talks with the CC or not.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2016, 03:20 PM
Moyra, i hope the biopsies came back o.k and it is just a follow up to see if the situation has improved
Lynn, well done to Mark and i hope that little toad of a man doesn't win but as you say, at least you said something and tried
TW, i do hope at some point that Zen decides eating the kennel is a crap past time
been and sat in my egg chair in the nice sun on my deck which is a little sun trap, factor 50 all over Lol, if i vanish for a couple of days, don't worry..i am feeling a bit annoyed with everything at the moment and not the best company
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-08-2016, 03:30 PM
Griff, hoping you feel better in yourself very soon. Also hoping that whatever the doctor wants to see you about, it is solvable.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-08-2016, 05:21 PM
Late today Wednesday being the day visiting sister got cought up doing thing she can't manage
Lynn good on you at least you have the gut to stand up to what you believe in unlike those that have backed down hope the footpath man gets his just deserts in the end
Moyra Griff hoping the results of tests. Etc are all good take care both of you hugs
Sue lumber jacking blimey what a woman
Nippy cream tea yummmmm
TW see zen can be a good girlie no munchies last night sure she'll come good
Been hot again today waiting till it's a little cooler to walk the muppets who apparently been dotting in and out most of the day
Away for a catch up
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2016, 05:22 PM
Hope the biopsies came back ok and that they just want to check on how you are going.

Also hope your test results are ok Grifff

Well done to Mark on passing the theory just make sure he now takes the road test.

Not a lot done today. Just been out and watered the veg plot and picked a load more runner beans which I have now frozen. Barry has just cleaned his car so I did mine whilst the pressure washer was out. Now coffee and sit down for the rest of the evening
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-08-2016, 08:30 PM
'evening everyone
Lynn sorry that you are not getting support from others over the footpath fiasco but I would expect the council to keep on at him until it is improved.

Griff, don't let the bad things go round and round in your head, play with the dogs, get yourself a nice treat or whatever, try to think positive, easier said than done I know.

June, after you mentioning GOT several times I decided to look it up on Wikipedia, quite a long write up, so popular that it has become the biggest illegal downloaded film of all time, more views than the TV broadcasts. Fantasy not really my thing but at least I know a what it's all about

OH said the Olympics finishes this week but I thought there was another week to go groooooooaaaaaaan

Phile has posted a little video of Mij & Willow, the latter even bigger than our Casey

Sue, so once you've removed that tree pop up here please and I can give you a couple more, I find them just about the most frustrating thing anyone can do in the garden

Have a good evening folks, see you soon.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-08-2016, 09:11 PM
Sue, its just said on the News, another 5 days to go, I too thought we had to suffer it another week.
Harvey G.O.T is loosely based on the Wars of the Roses, and its more like watching medieval history, which is something I am quite into and I find the whole series worth watching.
Not really a fantasy type thing, more fictional than anything else. Been reading the books for many years.
Been to say goodnight to the girls and put them to bed. Interesting set up tonight, Cariad and Zen were outside, Lona, Mabs and Kesh were in the big house. Cariad got up and went into the big house and Zen went off into the little kennel she is busy eating, no idea what I will find in the morning. Then again I'll check them a couple of times before I go to bed, by then they'll probably have changed rooms anyway
Harvey, just say the word, I have my very own woodworm here, I'm more than happy to send her over to you to feast on your trees, keep her till she's 21 if you want
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >