Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2016, 06:36 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, June 25

Good morning everyone.

I think they need to replace Cameron immediately not wait until October, the markets etc need to know the country is stable and on track, while he still sits there it will leave uncertainty around.

Still miffed about my Doctor's appointment yesterday. Trouble is now I know my doctor is doing days over at the other surgery I do not know where I am at.

Griff, so excited for you and Steve, I do hope it goes well.

June, hope you enjoyed your day yesterday without too much pain.

Hope all our 2 and 4 legged friends are all ok.

LG you were as bad as me awake all night awaiting the results. Wish the difference between the two factions had been greater as I do not like to see almost half the UK split as it is. Just hope Scotland and Ireland and London for that matter will bury their disappointment and watch to see how things go.

Lynn, pleased you have got the Mazda sorted, lets hope she sells quickly now and you can sort yourself out another car.

Have a good day everyone, take care, stay dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2016, 07:20 AM
Oooo, sure I just posted a rep!y!!
Moyra, can you not get to see the Dr you like?? Doesn't seem fair to me.....hope you can get something sorted
Thanks ..I am excited too, if nothing comes of it so be it at least he has made me laugh
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2016, 08:21 AM
Good morning

Try and get an appointment with the doctor at the other surgery Moyra after all it is still the same one just a different branch and he knows you.

Exciting news Griff do hope all goes well with the "date" and let me know if I should be saving for a new outfit On a serious note I wish you all the luck in the world that you have found someone you can trust even if he only turns into a friend.

Good luck with selling the car Lynn hopefully they will be beating a path to your door.

Enjoy your weekend Mandy with Liam and Sarah.

Sunny here at the moment but the forecast is rain later Nothing planned might go for a walk along the beach at Sovereign Harbour later as his lordship wants to try out a new thingamajig on his camcorder

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2016, 08:41 AM
Lol...is that the technical term Sue...thingamajig! Have a lovely walk
I think everyone had give up on me ....my brother was utterly gobsmacked lol, my dad hasn't said a word about it...whoops
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2016, 08:49 AM
Moyra if you ring the surgery and ask what days your doctor is at which surgery, then ask if they can make an appt for you with him ASAP, doesn't matter which surgery, it is an urgent matter that can't be delayed any longer
Griff we'll be seeing you all loved up in a love nest any day now
Sue very overcast here, rain forecast later too. Hope the thingy works for him, otherwise you'll never hear the last of it
DC is saying he wants to go quickly as why should he do the sh!t for someone else to take over methinks Boris will be handed a Poison Chalice
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2016, 09:28 AM
I agree TW...Moyra should be able to see her Dr and quickly given the circumstances. Hmmmm I don't like Boris but he is a sharp geezer and I am sure he will be ready for the tricks of DC.
Lol, now let's not get ahead of ourselves.....we have got to survive going out first, mind if he was ready to meet my parents when he picked me up..must be keen lol I don't have any parents of his to meet....he is an orphan..awww, just his sister and her family...I got the better end of that deal
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2016, 09:40 AM
Boris may get what he's been after for a very long time, if he does, and then it all goes t!ts up, he'll be the one carrying the can. These Old Etonians are skilled in the political arts, they imbibe it with their mothers milk, probably have lessons in it from the nursery onwards. DC will make very sure he has clean hands and is above reproach,he has handled it with aplomb, after all they were sure of victory, and it fell about their ears, so he did the Decent Thing and fell on his sword thus ensuring he had nothing to do with any subsequent messes. Will be interesting to see if Boris grasps the Poison Chalice or ensures Another drinks from it first whilst shouting encouragement from the sidelines
Glad WhattsApp has helped the Courtship along, Griff. I love it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2016, 09:50 AM
I reckon he is sharp enough not to be conned.....he may well stitch someone else up Lol
My aunty is now on whatsapp so it doesn't cost us a bomb Lol
did i tell you my cousin had a car accident the other week? a canadian guy run up the back of her, anyhoo, he has been texting checking she is all right etc, well she "ran" into him in birmingham last night....not sure what is happening there Lol, i reassured her that a guy who is 10 years older than a girl is probably the same age really as girls mature quicker lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2016, 09:59 AM
She is obviously prone to accidents your cousin
Lurve must be in the air in your neck of the woods. I am happy to say its extinct in my immediate vicinity
I think Boris will be more than happy to be a King Maker, then he can move elsewhere if it gets a bit too hot for him. He's got balls of steel from what I can tell, various women on the go, children everywhere but no one snitching on him
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-06-2016, 10:36 AM
looks as if this afternoons walk around the harbour is off. Just had a roll of thunder and those big black clouds are on their way.
Still always got my toes to count if I get bored
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >