Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 02:02 PM
Originally Posted by Sarah27 View Post
What's a Pylorus ?

Yeah, the lamb might have been too rich for him. My friend's lab is allergic to all kins of things including white rice, chicken and white fish. He has the salmon and potato dry food but still has runny poos most of the time.

I'd say with my friend's springer his poos are runny at least once on a walk. Also, he never stays in one place to poop, he walks along sniffing the floor and pooping at the same time. Now that's what I call multi-tasking!
The Pyloris is where the stomach opens into the small intestine.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 03:33 PM
[QUOTE=Sarah27;1685816]What's a Pylorus ?

Yeah, the lamb might have been too rich for him. My friend's lab is allergic to all kins of things including white rice, chicken and white fish. He has the salmon and potato dry food but still has runny poos most of the time.

I'd say with my friend's springer his poos are runny at least once on a walk. Also, he never stays in one place to poop, he walks along sniffing the floor and pooping at the same time. Now that's what I call multi-tasking![/QUOTE]

That sounds just like Woody!! It makes picking up v.hard!!

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
The Pyloris is where the stomach opens into the small intestine.
Oooo, get you Granny Nips, you're very clever xx
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 03:38 PM
She says 'Right I'm going on a treasure hunt!'
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 03:40 PM
why can't you feed him Chicken and rice for a while?? my sister fed one of hers pasta and piulchards for years on the advice of a behaviourist, now her dog is a funny un, never did her any harm.

Just out of curiosity have you considered raw??
lilyput
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-05-2009, 07:26 PM
I have ploughed my way through this thread and my conclusion (not that anyone will give a damn) is that

(a) Woody is a normal, happy (if he was allowed to be) pup and

(b) Pidge has achieved just what she set out to do (perhaps unknowlingly) which is to get everyone's attention yet again - this time 41 pages! That is quite an achievement in 6 days!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by lilyput View Post
I have ploughed my way through this thread and my conclusion (not that anyone will give a damn) is that

(b) Pidge has achieved just what she set out to do (perhaps unknowlingly) which is to get everyone's attention yet again - this time 41 pages! That is quite an achievement in 6 days!
a) well done!!

b) well said

c) and if half the people on this forum had the b**lls you have they would have said the same. imo
Elaine
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 08:03 PM
That'll be a 2nd from me then...... only my cahoona's aren't what they used to be!!!!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
That'll be a 2nd from me then...... only my cahoona's aren't what they used to be!!!!
What are cahoona's H? are they the female version or what?
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
a) well done!!

b) well said

c) and if half the people on this forum had the b**lls you have they would have said the same. imo
Elaine
What are cahoona's H? are they the female version or what?
Erm, yes. Yey me.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-05-2009, 07:42 AM

a) well done!!

b) well said

Elaine
And sadly it has to be a 3rd from me also !
Closed Thread
Page 41 of 44 « First < 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 >