Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dobermonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by celli View Post
One of mine regularly sneaks into the house and helps herself to cat food .
She's not even fussed when she's caught, Daisy found her in the livingroom yesterday and it was Daisy who came running out again, not Lucinda, she was still helping herself to a packet of Digestives
I took the boy out early the other morning before it got too warm and came back to find poop all over the kitchen floor, little peckers must have been in the minute we went out the gate! They are obsessed with the house despite the fact they have free range of a large garden.

Ive had to start to try and pen them in again for abit as they have gone feral and will only lay under the conifer in the front half of the garden (can only think they sneak through the fence under the laurel bush!

I swear its like Chicken Run! if i found drawings pinned to the inside of their coop it would not surprise me!

We've got some old slabs under a tree in the back so we go 'bugging' on saturday mornings. They queue up behind me and wait till i flip a slab then they charge in and get all the woodlice

I never realised how hysterical chickens could be!
Dobermonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-08-2012, 12:26 PM
Have on a number of occasions got home to find hide nor hair of them until you hear little chooky garbles as you go to go in the back door. Look round the side of the house and there they are at the other side of the side gate waiting to be let back in!! (they get into the front half of the garden at the side of the house then jump off the wall into the front bit and cant quite make it back up onto the wall)

naughty gingers!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3