Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2011, 09:25 AM
Originally Posted by Lovesgsds View Post
You lot are great

I got to page 13 thinking this is appalling (chuckling a little along the way at SB 'Jeez' sorry but that sharp tongue does make me smile!) then looked at the 'new rehomed picture and then went back to page 5 to look at the first picture as I thought the rugs were the same, (they weren't but looked very similar but maybe they only sell the same kind of rug where proud mummy lives, hmm or maybe they are in the same house just different rooms ) they weren't but something still bugged me, I carried on reading feeling proudmummy was digging a bit too deep, wish I'd come to last page and read!!

It is sad that someone has to use the way some poor dogs are treated to get some attention for themselves

Sounds like I missed out on some cracking stories! xx
I did exactly the same thing!!! I went back and found the pics as I thought the room was the same! lol
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2011, 10:35 AM
Also she never said what she did, or how she found the money for all these dogs when on her profile it said she was a student and yet drove a Disco!

Unfortunately there will always be people who think that everyone else is a stupid as they are...........
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2011, 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
Also she never said what she did, or how she found the money for all these dogs when on her profile it said she was a student and yet drove a Disco!

Unfortunately there will always be people who think that everyone else is a stupid as they are...........
Maybe she/he is rich, doesnt need to work & just likes bringing attention to herself on forums or perhaps she just likes "taking the rise" out of people
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2011, 10:53 AM
Originally Posted by Velvetboxers View Post
Maybe she/he is rich, doesnt need to work & just likes bringing attention to herself on forums or perhaps she just likes "taking the rise" out of people
She said she didn't have a lot of money, and £60 was a lot for her to pay for the dog
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2011, 10:54 AM
£60 for a dog! pfft I have lattes that cost more.

Obviously I am not typing this myself, my p.a. does it all for me............ I just dictate (no change there then) LOL
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2011, 10:55 AM

I DO know someone searches the freeads, rings people who are selling their dog, goes to see them & haggles & usually gets the dogs for little or nothing. She then assesses the dog & rehomes it. It saves the dog falling into the wrong hands.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2011, 10:56 AM
Yes but I am sure they do not turn a vicious ex security dog into Rin Tin Tin overnight..............
Mazza
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2011, 10:59 AM
Yes but I am sure they do not turn a vicious ex security dog into Rin Tin Tin overnight..............
Just fallen off my chair laughing!!
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2011, 11:02 AM
Well shes had a couple of not so nice experiences where she paid the asking price just to get the dog
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2011, 11:04 AM
Originally Posted by Hevvur View Post
She said she didn't have a lot of money, and £60 was a lot for her to pay for the dog
Didnt see that post - mustve missed it

Guess we will never know the truth..!
Closed Thread
Page 23 of 24 « First < 13 20 21 22 23 24 >