Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2007, 09:47 PM

My first ringcraft!

Hello all Wilson here, I went to ringcraft for the first time this evening, mum says that she should never have taught me to sit but that I did very well for my first attempt and I trot loverly!
I was the only small dog there, there were two very gorgeous rottie puppies, a couple of flat coats, retrievers and setters (one poor thing being yanked around by it's neck and smacked, no wonder he didn't want to do what he was told, mummy doesn't treat me like that) and one very unruly 6mth giant schnauzer. I'm not used to all these big dogs, well apart from the rottie pups they were smaller than me, mum says they wont be next week!
I did get a little worked up but soon figured out what was required of me with a little assistance from a lot of food. I'm not daft.
We got lots of free biscuits because someone dropped a box on the floor so the people weren't allowed to have them just the dogs, that was great.
Well until next time, mum says I'm definately having a hair cut next week my bum didn't half look big in my coat!
Licks and snuggles
Wilson, 6 and 3 quarter months
Sara1210
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2007, 10:25 PM
Hope you enjoyed your first go at ringcraft, you`ll soon be a champ lol
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2007, 12:52 PM
Awwwwww!