Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2019, 10:24 AM

Nigredo and neighbors dog

She is quite intrusive. She comes over here at will. She likes to drink from my fish pond ALL THE TIME. I'm not sure if this is because she isn't given enough water, or if it's because she simply prefers the fish pond water.

She barks and growls at us occasionally. She is not aggressive... Just grumpy. She's probably a few years older than Nigredo. They keep her in the garage, hence her elbows being kinda beat up. She does not have a name.

Nigredo is fine BTW... He had the bell because he did have some itching... But it is better now. He was wearing the bell when I left him for a bit. He does not need it when I am watching him.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2019, 10:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI42F-sA-TU
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2019, 10:53 AM
Hi Myra ... not been able to view the picture or click on the you tube link as waiting for our maddeningly slow broadband to wake up, but lovely to hear from you and can't wait to see the lovely Nigredo!! xx nikki
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2019, 10:54 AM
Poor dog next door without a name being kept in a garage ... no wonder she is grumpy!
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2019, 12:21 AM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
Hi Myra ... not been able to view the picture or click on the you tube link as waiting for our maddeningly slow broadband to wake up, but lovely to hear from you and can't wait to see the lovely Nigredo!! xx nikki

You have to copy/paste the link I added to the second post. It didn't embed the video properly. And she's a grumpy old girl but she's not a BAD dog. She stays in the garage when they're at work and at night. They leave it open for a few hours sometimes and she wanders around.