Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-12-2007, 01:13 PM

Update on Cinderella

Cinderella is now 95 years old.

After a fulfilling life with the now dead prince, she happily sits upon her rocking chair, watching the world go by from her front porch, with a cat named Bob for companionship.

One sunny afternoon out of nowhere, appeared the fairy godmother.

Cinderella said, "Fairy Godmother, what are you doing here after all these years"?

The fairy godmother replied, "Cinderella, you have lived an exemplary life since I last saw you. Is there anything for which your heart still yearns?"

Cinderella was taken aback, overjoyed, and after some thoughtful consideration, she uttered her first wish:

"The prince was wonderful, but not much of an investor. I'm living hand to mouth on my disability cheques, and I wish I were wealthy beyond comprehension. Instantly her rocking chair turned into solid gold.

Cinderella said, "Ooh, thank you, Fairy Godmother"

The fairy godmother replied, "It is the least that I can do. What do you want for your second wish?"

Cinderella looked down at her frail body, and said, "I wish I were young and full of the beauty and youth I once had."

At once, her wish became reality, and her beautiful young visage returned. Cinderella felt stirrings inside her that had been dormant for years.

And then the fairy godmother spoke once more: "You have one more wish; what shall it be?"

Cinderella looks over to the frightened cat in the corner and says, "I wish for you to transform Bob, my old cat, into a kind and handsome young man."

Magically, Bob suddenly underwent so fundamental a change in his biological make-up that, when he stood before her, he was a man so beautiful the likes of him neither she nor the world had ever seen.

The fairy godmother said, "Congratulations, Cinderella, enjoy your new life."

With a blazing shock of bright blue electricity, the fairy godmother was gone as suddenly as she appeared.

For a few eerie moments,

Bob and Cinderella looked into each other's eyes.

Cinderella sat, breathless, gazing at the most beautiful, stunningly perfect man she had ever seen.

Then Bob walked over to Cinderella, who sat transfixed in her rocking chair & held her close in his young muscular arms.

He leaned in close, blowing her golden hair with his warm breath as he whispered...

"Bet you're sorry now that you cut my nuts off"
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2007, 02:06 PM
Thtat was brilliant Colin , P,M,S,L

xxxdk
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 06:20 PM
Oh! Colin....how did you know, the story of my life
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-12-2007, 06:32 PM
I didn't know you had a nutless wonderboy.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Originally Posted by Colin View Post
I didn't know you had a nutless wonderboy.
Yea well........ He's good when he gets going....getting going is the prob.....we have a fridge magnet that says Husband for sale, remote included................... Thats it I need to be remote operated!!!!!!!!! then he'll be happy
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-12-2007, 06:47 PM
Funny enough I brought Michelle a fridge magnet a few years ago that says "Wife for sale, but needs deciphering."

Guess what, she didn't see the funny side of it.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 07:02 PM
Well I couldn't resist the remote one so I put it in his xmas stocking ...still clinging to remote, he read it and said "Very funny...thats not me but in the summer I bought another one near Wales and it says:

May the fleas of a thousand camels,
infest the crotch of the person that scews up your day
and may their arms be too short to scratch..Amen.

+I laughed for almost all morning after I read it, and every time hubby pulls a face I point to it.....Don't you just love it He thinks I'm mad
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 07:08 PM